Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am Doing This For His Own Good

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am not even going to do this anon.

I have a friend that lives long distance. We met online. He liked me more than a friend but I told him I had a bf. He started dating a chick who was married, that he dated before.
Back story was they were dating and she got knocked up by another guy so she married the other guy. I won't judge him or her. But now her relationship is shitty and they are together as in monogamous cause she broke up with her husband.
I told him I hope everything works out for him and it was nice knowing him. He doesn't know why I would stop talking to him.

My reasons were simple, she cheated on him with someone else. Then she cheated on her spouse to be with him. I dont think she would like him talking to a girl he has/had feeling for. She is probably gonna have trust issues over her own infidelity. Their relationship will be complicated enough and no woman would want their man talking to a chick for hours on end like how we do. Am I in the wrong? 

AngelDemon.gif picture by conweis

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Laura1427
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Do what makes you comfortable. I see your point.
conweis
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I really want him to be happy and if being with her will make him a better man than I am all for stepping aside and not causing and drama. He told me he stopped drinking for her and her kid.

Quoting Laura1427:

Do what makes you comfortable. I see your point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)