• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 14 Replies
I worked at Macy's when I was 16. One day this guy in my department starts to hit on me and flirt with me, he was 58. I brushed it off and ignored him at first. Then one day we were both in the stock room at the same time and he brushed by me and touched my boobs. Like an idiot I ignored it again. Then he kind of cornered me against a shelf and started kissing me and putting his hand down my pants. I was grossed out and thought he was weird but didn't protest or try to get him away from me, I just went along with it.

This kept going for a couple weeks and we would take our lunch break together and go to his car. I would go down on him and we would do all kinds of nasty stuff. I never initiated it and I never liked it but for whatever reason I never said no. He never threatened me, and he wasn't my boss. I really don't know why I did it. Eventually he started getting hotel rooms or taking me to his house and we had sex all the time.

One day this other lady at work found out and she called the cops. They came to Macy's and I lied to their faces and said that we were just friends and had never done anything inappropriate.

I don't really know what the point of this post is but it just feels good to confess! I feel like this is my dark secret or something, it haunts me and I see his face all the time and have to do a double take to make sure it's not him. I get scared outta my mind every time I think I'm seeing him. The more I think about it the more I wish I would have gotten him arrested for being such a creeper, but I don't know why the hell I went along with it all when I didn't have to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Wow.  Im sorry that happened to you.  

angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Prob because you were still a kid. I'm sorry you went through that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I'm sorry you went through that.  There is a reason laws are made to protect the young.  It's very difficult to understand what is going on at that age. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM
What a sick bastard. I bet he's in jail now. They can only get away with it for so long.
TwistedPclips
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Yes I hope he's in jail now!!! I just wish I would have done something at the time :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:11 AM
How long ago did this happen?
TwistedPclips
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM

In 2006, I'm 22 almost 23 now.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

How long ago did this happen?

m3lissa_16
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:14 AM

The statute of limitations in most states is 5 years.. If that time isn't up yet, you could still press charges, no matter what you previously told police.

TwistedPclips
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:16 AM

ahh I would love that!!  I feel like I just willingly went along with everything though :/  So they might be able to charge him with statutory rape, but I doubt he would ever get charged with anything more.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

The statute of limitations in most states is 5 years.. If that time isn't up yet, you could still press charges, no matter what you previously told police.

whoda007
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Pervs love to take advantage and he did. SORRY!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)