Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it bother you if YOUR SO did THIS!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
The guy I am talking to is really sweet. We aren't dating, and I obviously can't tell him something bothers me... But I was wondering.. If your SO said he was going to the Hard Rock with another woman to get drinks and hang by the pool, would that bother you? And would it make you feel uncomfortable to know this "friend" of his was going through a divorce and needed the guy III was talking to to "lift her spirits" up??!! Isn't that when a woman is most vulnerable??

I mean I get he's being nice and all being there for her, and he DID tell me, so its no secret, but it still makes me uncomfortable. I mean my emotions are getting involved. And the reason we arent* exclusive is bc... He's my professor!! We can't make anything exclusive until I graduate.

We talk all the time, and talk about the future, so I know we have feelings for one another.. Maybe I'm just scared and have my guard up?

Would it bother you?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

It probably wouldn't for I trust my DH a lot. I know my DH would never even be a guy to agree to that. He does not get into anyone else's business.

WhitleyLyles
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM

yes, it would bother me.

emeraldangel20
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM

since you're not really committed then what he does really shouldn't matter

randomosityblog
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

If you guys have feelings for each other you should be able to tell him if something bothers you.

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM

No it wouldn't.

she_walk_softly
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Yea that would not work for me at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Oh I know, BUT I however don't know if this should be a "red flag"

Quoting emeraldangel20:

since you're not really committed then what he does really shouldn't matter

spicy_n_sweet
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

If my SO of 19 years wanted to do something like that.  It most likely would not bother me at all. However, if our relationship wasn't in a good place, then it could possibly bother me.

If some guy I'm just talking to, not even dating, wanted to do something like that. I would not care, would not think twice about it and even if something did happen it wouldn't be my business or concern me.

dusty_707
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

not really bc i really trust my husband and every decision he makes.. but some other women might not feel the same..

Santina25
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Yes it would!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)