Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is someday going to regret.........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
not answering the phone when his mother calls. I understand that she is nerve wracking sometimes and she repeats the same conversation as from the week before. Mostly he will have me answer and lie to her because he doesn't want to talk. How can he treat her like that? I told him I am no longer lying to her. My mother is dead and I would kill to have her calling and repeating a conversation. One day that phone will ring and it won't be his mother, it will be a family member telling him she died. Then I have sit and listen to him cry and regret every phone call ge did not answer. He pisses me off to end! He needs to get off that fucking playstation and talk to his mother!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciebsgranny
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Yep there will come the day where he will regret all the missed opportunities he could have had with her!

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM
3 moms liked this
I disagree. I don't answer for my mother all the time either. I won't regret one missed phkne call. If I answer every one then I will spend half my life listening to her whine and bitch about every single thing under the sun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilQueenMommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I know how you feel. Not my mom, but my grandma died a few years ago and I'd do anything to hear her repeat the same stuff over and over again like she used to. 

dusty_707
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

yes he will bc my husbands last conversation with his mother he was kinda in a hurry and wanted to get off the phone.. well a few months later we were both at work and his uncle called to tell us she had died of a heatattack while tying her shoes.. it was so sudden and hard to take.. better make him realize it now bc other wise you will have to pick up the broken pieces of his heart when it does happen..

lovemysnugbugs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
My husband is the same way with his dad. It's very frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Eh, my DH lets his dad's call go often. I don't think he'll regret it. His dad only talks about HIMSELF.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
So??? She is your MOTHER answer the damn phone!!!

Quoting bmw29:

I disagree. I don't answer for my mother all the time either. I won't regret one missed phkne call. If I answer every one then I will spend half my life listening to her whine and bitch about every single thing under the sun.
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

same

Quoting KairisMama:

Eh, my DH lets his dad's call go often. I don't think he'll regret it. His dad only talks about HIMSELF.

Ataemommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this
You have NO right to dictate people's relationships just because you lost one important to you. Some moms really truly are awful.

Quoting Anonymous:

So??? She is your MOTHER answer the damn phone!!!

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I don't know anyone else, I wouldn't make anyone talk to their mother, but I answer most of the calls I get from my mom. If I miss one, she leaves me a message.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)