• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here we go...miserable again***EDIT***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Lost my job, running out of money and out of patience. I'm so tired of working my ass off to get shit on. I've been stuck at home for 3 weeks and sinking into depression again. I just want to go to work and take care of my family. If I could be a SAHM, I would. We need my income, so not having it makes me feel worthless. I just want to curl up in a ball and hide in a hole. I've worked so hard to provide the things I have and I can't bear to lose them. I'm referring to a suitable home, running car and clothes...not the luxuries. :-(

EDIT*** Got a little bit of good news today. Hoping to begin training for work by end of the month. This month is still going to be a tight squeeze, but there's a light at the end now. Now if I could get good news about school...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
clippingmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Instead of sinking into that black hole use the energy to find a way there has to be one you just have to find it. get creative look around what are others doing??? good luck I know it is hard but you CAN do it!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Quoting clippingmom:

Instead of sinking into that black hole use the energy to find a way there has to be one you just have to find it. get creative look around what are others doing??? good luck I know it is hard but you CAN do it!!!!

DON'T KNOW WHY IT WON'T LET ME TYPE OUTSIDE. WHAT OTHERS? ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED. 

kayakchick
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs.  Cause I have been there.

clippingmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

anybody, there are people everywhere, even on here, You have to let go of the negativity even though it is hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I try. Try to stay positive for the kids, be motivated for my DF. I'm so pissed at my former employer for putting me through this again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)