Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Uncircumcised penises are very...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

SCARY!!!!!!!!!(Yes, I realize some Moms will say, "Circumcising is scary and barbaric!!"  All, which are not true.)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Replies (231-240):
haydsmom2007
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Um.. that is how a penis is supposed to look. To call it scary is just weird. 

UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:07 PM
It's not like they have teeth and a dagger. Grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alex825
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:27 AM

My original Source is Wikepedia. Yes, can be in accurate, but in this case it is NOT. It just was the best ascticle that summed it all up in one place.  

En.wikipedia.org/wiki/prevalence_of_circumcision

Quoting Anonymous:

What's your source for your statistics?

Quoting Alex825:

my family the Irish males have  been  circumcised since after  coming to America,Ireland is 20% or less.  We travelled through New Foundland then through Canada, then we settled in the state of New Hampshire. We Are Irish Americans, My irish family of  generations have been here since the1800's . In Ireland circumcision is still 20% or less, And in USA its is btween 20% to 80%. So Since we became Irish American, my family of Irish Starting circumcising their sons. Most of Austalia,and Asia Circumcise.up to 80%.  Asia is almost 80%. Even in Africa up to 80% are circumcised. Australia is the same as USA 20 to 80%. My family became shall we say "americanized" as to belong in America

Quoting Aeonix:

Quoting Anonymous:

It looks awful, then you wonder how big is his cock under all that foreskin, I mean how do you give a BJ, I have a hard enough trouble whithout gagging, And that nasty foreskin makes me gag just thinking about it.  My family is Irish, off goes the skin, with no hesitataion. Too each his won I guess. I just think it looks nasty!

You do realize circumcision in Ireland is relatively rare, right? As it is in most of Europe. It's the vast majority that are uncut.

Alex825
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM

What did you win?  

Quoting Anonymous:

I WON, Cool!!

Quoting Anonymous:

It looks awful, then you wonder how big is his cock under all that foreskin, I mean how do you give a BJ, I have a hard enough trouble whithout gagging, And that nasty foreskin makes me gag just thinking about it.  My family is Irish, off goes the skin, with no hesitataion. Too each his won I guess. I just think it looks nasty!

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM

ive never seen an itact penis

StevensCare4u
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I think un Cir'd peepees are weird looking. Every penis should be sliced up!!! No one wants a funny looking peter!

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
lol all penises are ugly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I don't mind em
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2love
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Agreed.... I could never go down on my ex.it's like staring a turtle in the face lol ... just ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Circing may not be scary, but is definitely barbaric

Really, I'm Jewish.  Why is it barbaric?

It's cutting off a healthy part of an infant boy for no medically proven reason. I don't care about religion, lots of religions have done things that are barbaric, and still do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)