Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh just shot me down when i asked for sex tonite.(I feel like s*** now and he prob don't even realize how he made me feel) VENT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies

I can't believe that dh just shot me down when i asked for sex tonite before bed. i asked for a lil something different. I asked him if he'd have sex in the bathtub with me tonite and he said no, then I asked if we could have sex in the new car tonite after dark and he said no again. I told him hey i never ask for sex and the day i do ask for him your just gonna shot me down over it and make feel worthless. i was like well i haven't even been in the mood for it lately but i make sure that u get it whenever u want it no matter how i feel. i told him it wasn't far that he said no. After that he couldn't even say anything back at all. i'm sorry but i don't think it's far that he did me that way. i mean i never do that to him. i try to make sure that he's satisfied as far as sex goes no matter how i feel but yet we can only have sex when ever he wants it that's not right. i've been feeling really sad today as it is and now he's going to go and make me feel ugly and unattractive on top of that? this doesn't seem right it really doesn't... if he doesn't have sex with me tonite and make it a lil different then he's not getting it for a long ass time... and i mean it too i mean he can hold me to that one. idc what he says or how easy he thinks i am. if he's going to go and shot me down tonite then i can do it to him as well.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Um, I'm REALLY not trying to be a bitch but this is really hard to read, not sure if it's the lack of capitalization or what, but it's hard to follow.

From what I can gather, you wanted to have sex in the tub and in the car and your husband said no? And, now you're pissed, is that right?

mandiNthomas
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Maybe ask for sex in bed???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM

well yeah i wanted something different and i mean i actually wanted sex and he flat out said no to me and now well as stupid as it sounds i'm a little hurt. and can't fig out why he did me that way.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Um, I'm REALLY not trying to be a bitch but this is really hard to read, not sure if it's the lack of capitalization or what, but it's hard to follow.

From what I can gather, you wanted to have sex in the tub and in the car and your husband said no? And, now you're pissed, is that right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Quoting mandiNthomas:

Maybe ask for sex in bed???

well yeah i could but i'm sorry, wait no i'm not. a that's boring and be i'm pretty sure that'd say no because we never have sex unles he wants it to. i mean i have to give it to him no matter how i feel or what kind of mood i'm n but he doesn't have to do that. that's not right.

Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Okay, just making sure I was on the same page as you :) Try giving him a massage IN BED (maybe the thought of sex somewhere else is intimidating him??) and then having it lead to something else....good luck!! And, he might not feel good or be tired so try not to let it bother you so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

well yeah i wanted something different and i mean i actually wanted sex and he flat out said no to me and now well as stupid as it sounds i'm a little hurt. and can't fig out why he did me that way.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM
5 moms liked this
Wait.. men say no to sex?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM

mine says no almost everytime i ask him for it, or bring up the subject. says he has to be n the mood for it and says that we can only do it if he isn't too tried, even though i can't say no to him or else he makes a big ass deal out of it every time. i don't get it.  i mean it's really not far and it makes me sad. idk anymore. oh well that must mean i really as ugly as i feel.

DandresMommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Mines been sayin no too! I know exactly how u feel... && its weird bc we usually have sex everyday...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amax2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Take a relaxing bath and spend time on yourself, wear something provacative and go to bed, if he wants something more its up to you

you can a) tell him no

b) do it

c) make out then say no (this would be cruel, but worth it)

When you've had time to calm down talk to him and tell him how you feel, ask him what he feels/thinks and maybe the 2 of you can come up with a new place to do it:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

What gets him in the mood? Does dressing up, putting on sexy makeup get him in the mood? Does whispering something sexy in his ear get him in the mood (something like "Hey handsome, I want to feel your dick inside of me tonight or I want you so bad, I could just eat you up)? Does putting a collar on him and dragging him off (in a sexy outfit) get him in the mood? Does sexting get him in the mood? If he's on the computer or TV, does oral sex get him in the mood  (or maybe licking his stomach) Sounds like you may have to seduce him and take control :) Good luck, I know what it feels like to be rejected. It makes you feel unloved, ugly and hurt. Sometimes, if you want something different, you just need to make that happen yourself. Also, birthdays are how I get my husband to have sex with me outside or in the car. He is very uncomfortable with having sex anywhere outside of the house. One year, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I said "Sex in the beautiful garden in the middle of the night. Now, this was at a Baptist seminary....we lived there at the time. I NEVER thought he would do it, but he did :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)