Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I believe...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
1. In personal responsibility. Have respect and pride in yourself. No excuses.. Si se puede.

2. There is one god. People worship it in different ways or not at all.. With different rules

3. Pa - is supposed to be an out stretched hand to get you back on your feet. Not a Way of life

4. Abortion is wrong. I don't agree with it, but I respect other people's choices and will never look down on anyone that had one.

5. Birth control. Your responsibility.. Not the taxpayers.

6. Too much government, too little personal responsibility

7. Religous nuts, zealots are extremely in secure about themselves.. As are homophobes

8. It you believe everything you hear on the news.. Then you live in ignorance

9. Everyone has the social responsibility to research what they are taught. Don't blindly follow... The cliff soon follows and that last step is a doozy

10. You are what color ?? And that applies to who you are as a person how??

11. Don't agree with homosexuality, but they should have the same rights as straight people.

12. Just because I make choices for myself I don't expect everyone to make the same choices and I won't resent you as person for doing so. In fact, I will respect you for following you own heart and mind

13. Zero tolerance for murders and molesters... Prisons are full. Death penalty is an excellent option.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)