Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

video games based off war... MW3, BF3 etc..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
DH plays BF3 online. Well today he decides to play in a different mode. He is playing with the computer against the enemies.

It is so freaking real. Even he is surprised.. He keeps saying over and over, "this is just like Iraq. This is just like Iraq."

Ugh, I hope he sleeps tonight lol. He may deploy next January, and I think he's all hyped up to go now.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
godsgirl26
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband play online and its crazy how real it looks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manderator
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

My bf and my ds are into MW3 right now ... mainly because I haven't given them the go ahead to buy BF3 lol...

They both play online, my bf in the living room and ds in his room... it sounds like actual war in my house right now.

Joy :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Lol yeah our cousins will come over with their Ps3's and tvs and get in a squad together.

I honestly would not have it any other way lol.

Quoting manderator:

My bf and my ds are into MW3 right now ... mainly because I haven't given them the go ahead to buy BF3 lol...

They both play online, my bf in the living room and ds in his room... it sounds like actual war in my house right now.

manderator
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's funny cause they will play from their own 360's in different rooms but play together with all of my bf's online buddies... the things one hears when they play lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yeah our cousins will come over with their Ps3's and tvs and get in a squad together.

I honestly would not have it any other way lol.

Quoting manderator:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)