Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"When are you having another!?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I HATE this question! I get asked all the time by people. Usually it'll be women I used to work with or my mothers co-workers when I bring my son to he office for visits. He is 10 months old, why the rush now? Can't what I do with my uterus be my business!? Oy vey. Anyone else get asked this question?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

all the time darling! Just ignore them :)
catrig
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I hate that question with a passion.  Or my sister in law trying to send me pregnancy vibes.  Pisses me off.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM

When I was pregnant with my youngest, I kept getting , " don't know you how that happens yet?" Are you getting your tubes tied ? @@ People are asshats. They mind your buisness more than their own.

Ms.Mysterious
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I get it all the time too, except I have 3 boys and I get the 'so when are you gonna try for a girl' or when are you gonna add a little girl to the mix" Ummmmmmm.... I'm not, ever! I'm done! I do not want anymore kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I know!*

*I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time. However, if I decide in the future that I want another baby, please find me a baby that will scream nonstop for a few hours, a toddler who has just learned how to take off his diaper, a 3 year old who needs to be potty trained, a 5 or 6 year old who thinks they are now the boss and has recently decided to push every button possible.Then remind me how much I like to sleep. Remind he how much my 2 previous pregnancies have changed my bladder. Remind me how much I enjoy sex. Remind me that no matter what kinda perfume I wear, it wont cover up the smell of spit up. Remind me that I carry the twin jean and already have one set of twins. Remind me that everything I mentioned up there, I had to deal with double. Remind me how much I hate the WIGGLES, BARNEY, and all shows of the like and remind me how much I hated when I would randomly break out in some weird song off of one of these shows. This is my disclosure!*

lyricsmommy347
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Me to. My daughter is 3 months old & everyone is like.. YOU KNOW YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE A LITTLE BOY. 

Frankly, No. I don't I want to enjoy my daughter now.

It really pisses me off when they are like "bet you'll have one within two years" right in front of my face. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
<3

nazgor
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM
My son is 5 almost 6. I've heard that question a million times now :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidyns_mommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Hahahaha I love you!

Quoting Ms.Mysterious:

I get it all the time too, except I have 3 boys and I get the 'so when are you gonna try for a girl' or when are you gonna add a little girl to the mix" Ummmmmmm.... I'm not, ever! I'm done! I do not want anymore kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I know!*

*I reserve the right to change my mind at any point in time. However, if I decide in the future that I want another baby, please find me a baby that will scream nonstop for a few hours, a toddler who has just learned how to take off his diaper, a 3 year old who needs to be potty trained, a 5 or 6 year old who thinks they are now the boss and has recently decided to push every button possible.Then remind me how much I like to sleep. Remind he how much my 2 previous pregnancies have changed my bladder. Remind me how much I enjoy sex. Remind me that no matter what kinda perfume I wear, it wont cover up the smell of spit up. Remind me that I carry the twin jean and already have one set of twins. Remind me that everything I mentioned up there, I had to deal with double. Remind me how much I hate the WIGGLES, BARNEY, and all shows of the like and remind me how much I hated when I would randomly break out in some weird song off of one of these shows. This is my disclosure!*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Mysterious
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Thanks, it's the truth!!!!! :)

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Hahahaha I love you!

Quoting Ms.Mysterious:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)