Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
I am 30 with six children i have recently been diagnosed with stage one lung cancer. I am tired i can't keep up i am trying very hard. How dare you call me lazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
I keep up w all the kids and the house is dam near spotless all the time everyone's laundry is done and a hot dinner is always on the table just.because you work! Am not lazy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I am so sorry. You are not lazy people are just assholes. I hope you beat the cancer. Good luck momma
smtxcowgirl
by River Song on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM
6 moms liked this
I'm waiting for someone to say you never should have smoked. Lung cancer can affect anyone, even non-smokers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeergames
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Sorry to hear about your cancer. I really truely hope that treatment goes well & you pull through all of this. It will be tough for a while now but don't turn down any extra help. Maybe start making meals ahead of time, putting meals in the freezer, etc so that way when/if you do have a bad day you can pull something out. Little things like that will help you a lot in the end. 

mamagreen08
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your sickness. And, I think it's pretty absurd someone would say something like that you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I did smoke, for three years. I found out about the cancer a year after i quit. So i could understand why people would say i did it to myself and i can take that. But one thing i am not is Lazy!

Quoting smtxcowgirl:

I'm waiting for someone to say you never should have smoked. Lung cancer can affect anyone, even non-smokers.

streich420
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

*hugs & prayers*

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers          
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Having 6 kids and only 30 years old is your own fault so you get no symphony from me. I do feel bad that you have lung cancer so sorry to hear that

PinkieRed
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Maybe it's time to let some of that go. Not saying you should neglect your kids. But are they really going to suffer if they eat sandwiches for dinner some nights, or if the house isn't spotless? Your health should come first, before maintaining a perfect home. Are your kids old enough to help out at home? Or do you have a spouse or significant other to help? Any relatives or friends who can help out with chores, etc., once in a while? Best wishes for your recovery.

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep up w all the kids and the house is dam near spotless all the time everyone's laundry is done and a hot dinner is always on the table just.because you work! Am not lazy

johnnys_mom6605
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this
The number of kids she has and her age is irrelevant. She stays home and takes care of her kids and her house WHILE battling cancer, and he has the nerve to call her lazy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Having 6 kids and only 30 years old is your own fault so you get no symphony from me. I do feel bad that you have lung cancer so sorry to hear that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)