Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Self Injury...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

My DH is in pridon for a felony DV. He is going through intensive therapy to attempt to right the situation. I am staying with my parents and we clash a lot. I have two young children. I had a sad time as a teenager. Massive drug and alcohol abuse, gross sexual encounters, rape etc. For the first time in my life I have things somewhat together. I don't drink or do drugs. I am devoted to Dh. I am in college and I slack and do everything last minute and I still have almost all A's. I am over weight but sturggle with eating disorders.... Starving, binging, puking. I have for along time. I don't have any friends or talk to anybody. I have suicidal thoughts. I know I won't do it, that's selfish. I have babies. but I want to hurt myself alot. I want to hit myself in the face. I started cutting and burning at around 14. I stopped for along time. But I was so drunk all the time I didn't concern myself with much else. When Dh would be abusive I would hit myself to get him to stop yelling or stop hitting. Now when I'm frustrated I want to hurt myself....I have left bruises on myself....I know I'll be bashed...I just needed to let it out....

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Im sorry your having a ruff time an all i can offer is a big hug,i hope you feel better letting it out.
Zpugs
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I hope you get better and will get some help. If you need or want anyone to talk to feel free to contact me, I'm always around to listen even if it is just for you to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Thanks Ladies...I appreciate it. I am just really having a hard time. I would like to see a therpaists but honestly I am a little scared and I don't even know who would watch my kids if I did....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)