Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help need hair ideas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

This is how my hair looks. What is the best cut to get?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:32 PM

My hair rocks! Copy me darling :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Cute but it doesn't work for me

Quoting Anonymous:

My hair rocks! Copy me darling :)
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't cut it at all.  Short curly hair is ugly (unless it's on a baby).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I know. I was thinking of getting the brizlian (sp)blow out and then having it cut

Quoting Elyce225:

I wouldn't cut it at all.  Short curly hair is ugly (unless it's on a baby).

dilateyourmind
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I have been a hair stylist for 18 years. THAT HAIR IS GORGEOUS...BUT I have big sympathy fo those who have it, because it is frustrating to not be able to do much with it. Rememebr how hard it was to get it that long? Braziallian blow-outs are great if you don't mind being exposed to dangerous chemicals. No way was I going to do that service BEFORE the media educated the consumer about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Regular straightners just make my hair wavy. I have never had bone straight hair in my life

Quoting dilateyourmind:

I have been a hair stylist for 18 years. THAT HAIR IS GORGEOUS...BUT I have big sympathy fo those who have it, because it is frustrating to not be able to do much with it. Rememebr how hard it was to get it that long? Braziallian blow-outs are great if you don't mind being exposed to dangerous chemicals. No way was I going to do that service BEFORE the media educated the consumer about it.

dilateyourmind
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Regular straightners just make my hair wavy. I have never had bone straight hair in my life

Quoting dilateyourmind:

Your exactly right!;) It just makes it easier to get it straight thereafter, with a straightening iron. I have a client  with hair like yours. She has it in a style and just straightens it out a couple days a week. (hair liek yours/mine is frizzy wavey, doesn't have to be washed styled every day. Mine smoothes out more at night when I sleep and i wear it for 3 days.

PinkieRed
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Very pretty! My daughter has curly hair too, but hers is super thick, and very tightly curled (she's biracial). Just don't get your hair cut too short. Too short, curly hair is NOT flattering on any woman - it'll look like a poodle! Long layers can be good though, to keep the curls from looking too flat.

mrgetinold
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Oh my if i had your hair i wouldnt cut that! U know we women r never satisfied with what we have, i have the oppisite so flat u can see my ears, about ready to do a comb over, and then i see this happy mom smiling with hair as my momma would put it id give up my front seat in hail ( not a type o) for it really makes me want to go get a paper bag and wear it,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)