Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to disembowel crap I mean DISOWN my dad's entire family and never speak to them again...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

They pretty much have written me off. None of them are on my facebook because they either deleted me or I deleted them. When they have family get togethers me and my older sister are usually not invited (my younger sister is and always has been accepted by them). When I was pregnant with my last child I got hate messages from several cousins as well as one of my aunts telling me I should be mandatorily sterilized. Same aunt last month wrote my entire family and told them that I was a racist and hated her black husband which isn't the case in the slightest and most of the people she wrote told her to piss off and leave me be. The final straw for me and my older sis was the fact that my aunt had a neices day out and invited all her neices except me and my older sister. When my little sis asked why we weren't included she got a, "Oh well we already made plans and we couldn't change them!" They went bowling and to lunch.. you can't tell me that you couldn't have invited 2 more people.. what she really meant to say was, "Oh we already made plans to not include them and we just couldn't bear changing those plans!" We are hurt and honestly over it all. 

I have no idea why they hate me so much. I mean the only thing I can think of is they still can't get over the fact that I had severe PPD with my 2nd child and I wasn't the best mother the first year of her life. I was in and out of psych hospitals but I have been fine for 3 yrs and am taking care of my children by myself cause I'm a SAHM. We don't rely on anyone financially.

I mean any time I post about my children anywhere and my aunt sees it she questions me and my judgment. I am about to go insane! I was a teen mom and I had to grow up and learn to be a mother. Not everyone just slips into that parenting role well. I am a damn good mom now but they'll never ever let it go!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Yawn...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Sorry I made you yawn....

eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

Yawn...

JessiBell
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Just cut them out and let it go. You can't make people like you, they either do or they don't.

Sorry you're going through that.

dilateyourmind
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I have a drama filled family that i do not speak too! People will only treat you, the way YOU allow. Blood does not entitle you to anything, your actions do.I have peace and balance in my life..um...except when I am PMSing, BECAUSE I cut them off. Do it for your own sanity. Let go of that natural bond of but they are family.....they are just people that don't know how to act right. Blood does not give them permission to do so if it is toxic to you and yours.~hugs~

catrig
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)