• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blow Jobs can be dangerous!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

I had to have a tooth pulled on Friday but I wasn't in any pain after and was feeling a little frisky that night. I completely forgot that you weren't supposed to suck on anything, and well....... Now I have a dry socket and it hurts like hell! lol At least it was good sex before the pain came!

They can also be dangerous if your stuffy and can't breath through your nose! lol

Share your stories of 'dangerous' sexual encounters!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM

tell me about it! I bite! Rawr!
Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Omgosh, you poor thing! I had dry socket one time, not from THAT lol, but from the pain pills make me throw up. They suck!! Did you go back to the dentist? You really should because if not, food will get down in there and makes it all yucky.

cillaluvsmali
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Ow! That must suck! 8 ( I've never even had a toothache before
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I got 3 teeth pulled, I told DH NO! He had to wait 2 weeks,
One time during, I strained my neck, it hurt so bad for a week, DH told me to go to the doctor, I was too embarrassed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I just take out my dentures & blow my husbands......... Mind.....
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

It's not too terrible, but I do have a syringe to rinse out the socket to keep it clean(from when I had my wisdom teeth out)

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Omgosh, you poor thing! I had dry socket one time, not from THAT lol, but from the pain pills make me throw up. They suck!! Did you go back to the dentist? You really should because if not, food will get down in there and makes it all yucky.

alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

LOL, It was ME who was knocking on his door! lol  I would be to embarrassed too to tell the doc how it happened!

Quoting lilblu399:

I got 3 teeth pulled, I told DH NO! He had to wait 2 weeks,
One time during, I strained my neck, it hurt so bad for a week, DH told me to go to the doctor, I was too embarrassed.

NESmith63
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I got a double Charlie horse in my legs during sex once. Omg it hurt so badly! Lol I started yelling and my hubby had the most scared look on his face. After it stopped hurting so bad and I explained we both laughed for about 5 minutes hahaha. And then we finished ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I got hit in the eye with a remote because DH lost his balance trying to turn the tv down behind him after moutning me lol

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Lol oh no you poor thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)