• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Men who take advantage of young foreign women make me angry!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am at a friend of my husbands house. I am snooping. I know my ass will be handed to me for snooping, but I don't care.
He has notes and cards from the past 5 years from the foreign workers who come for the summer that work for him and rent a room from him.
Each year the girl writes how she loves him, how lucky she was when he kissed her and made live to her the first time, always on the beach. Dude found what worked apparently.
Talking about what a perfect guy he is, how she can't wait for him to keep his promise and go to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, whatever country they happen to be from and marry her and have a family.
He has no intentions of marrying any of them. He is in his late 30s and has these 18-20 year old girls he has authority over and he exploits that. Manipulates.
It's wrong. It makes me feel for them. I had to put that out there. Makes me look at him in a different light. Didn't care for him from the start, even more so now.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Oh u just jealous
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:31 PM
So very jealous of naive young women being manipulated and taken advantage of by an older loser who is their superior at work and land lord at home!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh u just jealous

xomrsweaver
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this

They know what they're doing. You think they really love him? LOL. They are using manipulation just as much as he is. 

spicy_n_sweet
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I highly doubt these young women are as naive, innocent and easily manipulated as you may think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)