Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have just come to the conclusion that I'm really tired of this argument. Let's be friends :)

Posted by   + Show Post
The SAHM VS the Working mom. We are all doing what works best for us and I'm in no position to judge. I have friends that work and some that stay at home. It's all abput what makes financial sense for you in your own situation. I'm sure there is something that each of us envies about the greener grass on the other side but let's face it there are pros and cons to everything! Let's celebrate being moms! I love u all muuuaaahhhhb

by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
luvcloudydays
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

No, I don't want to be friends with you, I love the drama, its hilarious watching all these moms get pissed about the dumbest things lol

chocolat-smiles
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

clapping

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I agree

cemcnair
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM
:) yes!
The best lesson I've learned about being a mom is that there is no one right answer, we must all follow what works for us and our individual family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Lmao and btw Yes I posted this on my lunch break at work in case u were wondering!!
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM

BUMP!

LizBradshaw
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Bravo :) The "grass is greener" argument males me chuckle a little. This is the internet, anyone can be anything. I think some women don't realize that the grass is only greener due to all the bullshit its being fertilized with. I can sit here all day long and say my life is perfect, I shit rainbows and piss butterflies all day long and who really knows what I do in real life. The point is, nothing is ever as it really seems and people embellish on things all the time. But are jobs and come with their own rewards. That is all :)
busy.mamax3
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Very well said :)

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Yup. I've been both and I've been everywhere in between. Both have their pros and cons.
Both sides have their good and bad examples.
Gtf over it, and enjoy YOUR life without worrying about how another mom is enjoying hers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)