Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats your deepest darkest secret? all anonymous!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM
5 moms liked this

I have attempted suicide 12 times, brought back to life each time by medics.....neither Heaven nor Hell want me:(

NewJoyOn1308
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM
27 moms liked this
Nada, but I'll enjoy reading the others
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yeah

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I keyed my ex fiances brand new suv

awesome!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I have not talked to dd's dad since we slept together(when dd was conceived), and have not filed for child support, he has another thing coming... I tried telling him, but his phone was disconnected. Now I'm having sex with his exbestfriend, we dont talk though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM
26 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

I have attempted suicide 12 times, brought back to life each time by medics.....neither Heaven nor Hell want me:(

I'm sorry maybe your supposed to live!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM
96 moms liked this

Here is another one.  One time this bitch (there were two carseats in the back, so I figured it was a female) parked too close to my vehicle, and I was pregnant, so I could not squeeze in. Then another asshole parked too close on the other side as well.  I could not get into my truck, through either side, so I had to jump in through the back.  I was pregnant, so it was really difficult.  But before I did that, I dugged into my nose for boogers and spread them all over their cars' door handles.  It made me feel a lot better, and I even chuckled as I drove away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

thats what I was thinking lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM
8 moms liked this

lol!! that's hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Here is another one.  One time this bitch (there were two carseats in the back, so I figured it was a female) parked too close to my vehicle, and I was pregnant, so I could not squeeze in. Then another asshole parked too close on the other side as well.  I could not get into my truck, through either side, so I had to jump in through the back.  I was pregnant, so it was really difficult.  But before I did that, I dugged into my nose for boogers and spread them all over their cars' door handles.  It made me feel a lot better, and I even chuckled as I drove away. 

Anonymous
8 moms liked this

I got pregnant with my first child on purpose...even though my DH (boyfriend at the time) thinks I was on birthcontrol at the time and that the birthcontrol failed...

Anonymous
8 moms liked this
I'm cheating on my husband with a well known surgeon in the area.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)