Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats your deepest darkest secret? all anonymous!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
21 moms liked this
I wish I could start doing coke again but Im scared to lose my kids over it
misslady80013
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM
13 moms liked this
My secret is I don't like having sex right now, I am 35 weeks pregnant, I only do it because I don't want to hear him bitch and moan all night. I don't post anon, sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry, but LMAO LMAO LMAO! I am 35 weeks so I understand. At least you didn't slash the tires, just left some boogers, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here is another one.  One time this bitch (there were two carseats in the back, so I figured it was a female) parked too close to my vehicle, and I was pregnant, so I could not squeeze in. Then another asshole parked too close on the other side as well.  I could not get into my truck, through either side, so I had to jump in through the back.  I was pregnant, so it was really difficult.  But before I did that, I dugged into my nose for boogers and spread them all over their cars' door handles.  It made me feel a lot better, and I even chuckled as I drove away. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I feel the same way. He keeps working later and later and doesn't even touch me any more. I hope he deploys soon so I can divorce him easier. He makes me want to vomit and I'm in love with someone else that just bought me a house to get away from my husband.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im incredibly unhappy in my marriage. I literally despise my dh and have a hard time being around him. Im going to be moving out and filing for divorce soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i lost custody of my son because I was addicted to xanex. I've been clean for a looong time just having a hard time getting back on my feel to get him back!

TygerLily62
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM
8 moms liked this
I killed a man once.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this
Up to this day I've never told anyone that my exbf's brother raped me. I feel guilty. Everyone thinks I was just promiscuous because I won't say who my Childs father is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM
11 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Up to this day I've never told anyone that my exbf's brother raped me. I feel guilty. Everyone thinks I was just promiscuous because I won't say who my Childs father is.

I'm very sorry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
35 moms liked this

In college, there was a guy that I was constantly being put in the same room with bc of mutual friends/parties. He had the hots for my best friend and was always making comments about my weight (bc I wasn't a size 0 like my bff). Little did he know that I was struggling with bulemia....so one night when we were leaving a party at his place, I stopped at threw up all over his door handles and windshield. Even after recovering from this disease and many therapy sessions the thought of that night still makes me smile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM
17 moms liked this

I've stolen well over $20,000 worth of merchandise and food from local stores. I've never been caught and most of the time I steal because I cannot fathom spending the amount of money they are asking for (especially when stealing is so easy for me). We have money no it's not an issue of affordability. Honestly, if you can think of an item, I've probably stolen it. Also, I'm in the choir and teach a children's class at my church. I've even stolen multiple items for different church functions. My sister is the only person who knows this. DH is even clueless. I'm so ashamed, I wish I knew someone else who was like me that I could talk to.

Btw I've never stolen money. Nor have I ever stolen from a person.

ETA (1/3/2013): ok...this post is really old. the week after I posted it I sought therapy and am still in therapy with an addiction counselor once a week. I haven't stolen anything since beginning therapy. so all of you self-righteous judgy mcjudgersons can save your judgment for someone else. like maybe all the whores sleeping with married men, or perhaps the drug addicts...or here's a great idea, become perfect THEN come back and tell me how horrible I am.  we all make mistakes...the difference in me and you is that I realized what I was doing was wrong. You're too self righteous to admit you're less than perfect. denial is an ugly color on anyone...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN