Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats your deepest darkest secret? all anonymous!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (111-120):
bmcandmmh
by Michelle on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Seriously. Like a real blood brother? Was it out of rape or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a baby with my brother and put it up for adoption.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM
15 moms liked this
My male gynecologist was giving me an exam and fingered me with no gloves on. He asked me how it felt and I said good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I can feel you there. I battled drugs, it's hard to stay clean. But my dh doesn't know about the early stages in our relationship either like how I did it still. There's lots of little secrets like that I still hold to this day 6 years later. Cut yourself slack, that was long ago. Forgive yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

early on in my marriage when I was still struggling with my drug addiction, I whored myself again once more time. I have never told a soul and the secret eats at me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I miss my friends with benefits on a regular basis.  Our relationship was amazing.  

And now I am in a very committed relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this
I battle depression and anxiety and a drug addiction to like pain pills my dh is a cop and he overlooks it. I will fake a leg pain or something to get meds from the doc. It's not serious because I don't do it like all the time only a week out of every month or so. And the rest of the time I spend desiring the pills so badly and feeling unhappy.... I also really never get into sex with my dh bc to me it's just like hot sweaty boring and I dont have a sex drive. Probably because of all the stresses in my life. I literally do it so I won't hear him bitch and so that I am a "good wife" bc he is really good to me. He's actually a great lover I'm just like over it. Maybe one day my sex drive will come back. I always feel guilty that I only do it out of guilt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM

My husband works out of town during the week and when he comes home on the weekend i don't exercise, my diet goes to hell and all i want to do is be drunk.. I love him, but i'm not happy.. Haven't been since about 4months pregnant with my youngest (she is 2 1/2 now and our relationship changed while pregnant and even he admits it). We've talked about it.. Alot, to the point he doesn't really even talk back and i can't even cry anymore.. I've tried, my emotions just don't seem to be here.. I'm so depressed that i get mad at myself for being depressed.. I don't think i want to be married anymore but i don't have a job to support myself.. Yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

she was but my family just wanted to talk to her and baby her I was jelous of the attention she was getting so I went behind every ones back and reported her. No one knows it was me. The cps does nothing! And she ended up getting more attention so it kind of backfired but it made me feel a bit better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 99% sure my husband is cheating on me, and I'm 33 weeks pregnant with our second child. I know that if I look through his texts, or email I could prove it, I have the passwords, I just can't bring myself to look.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I was thinking the same thing lol

Quoting sweetieiv:

umm good luck finding out whos the daddy since either way ur baby will look like ur dh :) not bashing just the thought of it was funny to me lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I cheated on my husband with his twin brother. Now I'm pregnant & don't know who the father is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:47 PM
4 moms liked this

i shot a man in reno...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN