Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats your deepest darkest secret? all anonymous!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I have only been with my BF for six months and yes we are talking serious. We have known each other for 6 yrs. I love him ALOT but I already know that if we get married I am going to have SERIOUS problems with his mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
167 moms liked this
Eww

Quoting Anonymous:

I got drunk and gave my husbands grandfather a blowjob. I was gonna tell my hubby but his grandpa died before I had the chance. So I took that as a sign to keep it a secret forever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I slept with a married man.  I knew I was not the first one he'd cheated on his wife with, because he cheated with another co worker before me.  I felt absolutely horrible and told his wife. They went to counseling, worked it out and are still together.  I don't work for that company anymore and haven't spoken to him in years, but I have heard rumors that he continues to cheat on her.  I think she has the right to know that their problem hasn't been worked out as well as she thinks it has, but then I think that if she's that stupid, I no longer feelbad for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I had two afairs during my first mariage with guys I met online. My cheating was NOT the reason we got divorced. My ex still has no idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM
17 moms liked this
I'm addicted to sex......and have a few people that help me out when my hubby cant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:28 PM
14 moms liked this

At least the child will look like your husband? lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I cheated on my husband with his twin brother. Now I'm pregnant & don't know who the father is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM
18 moms liked this
I miss my "first love" and think of him often.
He just ended a 3 year relationship and even though I'm married I want to see him sooooo bad =( *not to do anything* just to catch up.
I dream about him all the time and always wonder "what if" ...
Nothing will ever come of it though. He doesn't seem to be interested in a platonic friendship... he wants more and I'm not willing to give him that...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM
9 moms liked this
I used to identify as a lesbian and up until I met my husband I had only ever dated women. My husband knows, but none of his family do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM
51 moms liked this

I bought a big dildo, and use it A LOT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
17 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

I bought a big dildo, and use it A LOT!

who doesnt lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)