Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats your deepest darkest secret? all anonymous!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
:)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1121-1130):
gem_mommie
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM
:/

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think I want to stay with my SO any more, but I want another child but don't want two baby daddy's so I'm holding out til we have another

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chazzamatazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

It is a myth that women can achieve orgasm from vaginal contact alone. (There are a rare few that don't need to have their clitoris directly stimulated, but there is generally something psychological involved, or -more likely - the clitoris is still being indirectly stimulated by the vibrations of the penis in the vagina and the individual woman's senses are abnormally heightened)

Your vaginal canal does not have nearly as many nerve endings as any other part of your body - this is why it can stretch to accomodate childbirth and retract so easily afterwards. 

Don't feel alone in not knowing about this - we aren't usually brought up with a real understanding of how our bodies actually work so we have to learn as we go along. Men are even more in the dark over this issue than we are. 

If you want to orgasm during sex, you have to keep stimulating your clitoris one way or another. If you are worried about how your husband feels about this - have him be the one to stimulate you and it's a win/win situation! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never reached an orgasm by having sex with my hubby. He knows it. It's not his fault, he is VERY good at it. I just think something is wrong with my vag. It's almost as if it's numb or something. I've even tried putting my fingers in there and I couldn't feel anything. I have reached orgasm through stimulating my clitoris, but never sex. I hate it, because it makes him self conscience, and he feels like he isn't pleasing me, but like I said, it's me, not him. I am super attracted to him and he is great in bed, but I just wish there was a way for me to reach orgasm while having sex, so I could feel as close to him as he does to me afterwards. Anyone have the same problem? Any pointers?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM
just curious youre still seeing him? or you have future plans?

Quoting Anonymous:

I slept with a married man that's 17 years older than me. I don't feel bad at all. The only thing I regret is that he lives 8 hours away (he was here on business) and I can't see him as often as I'd like.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I'm in a Relationship with a woman who is amazing and loves my kids more than their dumbass sperm donor but I wish I wasn't :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I was molested as a child and have since forgotten what the guy looked like, I was so young. Well, my mom stumbled across some pictures of the guy, he looks EXACTLY like my fiance, same build, eyes, hands, everything. He even has the hairdo had previously been pushing my fiance to get. I felt so sick after seeing that photo. I guess from what my mom told me their personalities are pretty much the same too, except for one big thing. My fiance would never ever touch a kid in that way, he thinks it is sick. It still kind of bothers me though. I have no idea why I would fall in love with a man so much like him and not even know it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Heres a few, and I will sound like a bitch but reading these makes me feel like a better person, and sad that a3 lest seventy percent of you are cheaters...but I used to cheat also. I let my daughter fall off the couch several times as a baby, accidentally shit on myself after I had my gallbladder removed, have considered doing very questionable things for money (selling breast milk, dirty shoes and panties to pervs), I get so mad at my kids sometimes I have to put them in bed screaming and go take a long shower, but my baby just turned six weeks (I love them, but I want to run away at least once a week) I'm not with the guy anymore but I never loved my husband and didnt try to make things work, so I was ecstatic when I had a reason to leave and blame him after only two months, but I loved the JEWELRY. I went to jail and lied my ass off about ALL of it. And I'm sure thats not even half of it....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I like dolphins
chazzamatazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM

It's a bad habit a lot of us with Anorgasma have, too. If you're able to focus on the moment and relax, you will be able to enjoy it. 

God, I remember when sex was like that for me, too.... it was terrible! D:

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never had an orgasm during sex. I have to fake it each time because I know it would hurt my dh's self confidence. He's great, it's just me.
I can't really get into the moment. Instead if enjoying it, I'm thinking about how long it might take. I sometimes also just count with each thrust until we're done. It's a weird habit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I kissed another man a couple years ago. I still feel horrible.
lupe38
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I want to have sex with my cousin. He keeps backing out. I've told him I will wait until he is ready.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)