Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do if???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

You had a performance report with your boss and nothing negative was said.  They told you they were impressed with your work and really appreciated how you jumped feet first into every project that you took on.  

Then...a few hours later you walked in on a conversation obviously about you and not at all postive.  And you knew it was about you because you are the only female that works that area.

Would you confront them or blow it off?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
couponluv72
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I would confront the situation and ask to be given the courtesy of what is being said

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I would confront them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Quoting couponluv72:

I would confront the situation and ask to be given the courtesy of what is being said

I heard it all.  I know exactly what was said.  It had a lot to do with something that happened a long time ago and that I had nothing to do with....but ended up with some of the fall out of it.  Basically they were saying they don't trust me. 

Kat1127
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

idk really cause yeah my firist thought would be to confront em about it but then again my next thought would be well maybe if i did that it would push em over the edge and maybe they'd fire me if i confronted em about it. so idk what i'd do or what u should do tuff call... i'd prob stay quit and wait for them to come to me and prob try to fig out without going to the boss and fig out what i did to make em think or feel that way. 

Akira2012
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

i would talk to them about it. this obviously tells me that you cant trust them. and point out that it was a while ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Kat1127:

idk really cause yeah my firist thought would be to confront em about it but then again my next thought would be well maybe if i did that it would push em over the edge and maybe they'd fire me if i confronted em about it. so idk what i'd do or what u should do tuff call... i'd prob stay quit and wait for them to come to me and prob try to fig out without going to the boss and fig out what i did to make em think or feel that way. 

They can't fire me.  I am military.  In order for me to lose my job they would have to have actual proof I did something wrong...which I didn't.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Quoting RissyLee:

I would confront them.

Kat1127
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kat1127:

They can't fire me.  I am military.  In order for me to lose my job they would have to have actual proof I did something wrong...which I didn't.

oic. well wow military. well yeah if they can't fire that eaily then yeah i'd say something. but i was just saying how i would b. u asked a question and i awnsered it so yeah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured