Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does it mean to be a submissive wife?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

To you

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM

The dick is so good, you will let him do anything he wants as long as he gives it to you. lmao.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
To me:

Equality bores me. To tears. I like our differences. I like being physically weaker. I like being "at his mercy".

No couple is ever going to be able to agree on everything. So when that happens, I always give him the right to make the final call but it also leaves him responsible whether the consequences are good or bad.

I've given him blanket consent in the bedroom. Yes means yes and so does no. The NOs for me are usually an invitation for him to ravish me. I love it!

He's responsible for protecting me.
I'm responsible for making him comfortable.

I don't do tit for tat. I'm not gonna keep track of whose turn it is to do what. I handle the home 100% and he provides.

I stay fit and pretty every day. He rarely sees me not at my best.

He's our head of household, our leader, our provider, our protector, my lover and I willingly submit to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Ha! Ya made me lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

The dick is so good, you will let him do anything he wants as long as he gives it to you. lmao.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

My husband and I are equal. There are certain things that I will defer to him in his decision. There are certain things that he will defer to me and my decision (namely I handle the money). But over all a good majority of things are decided upon together with discussion both giving our views and our opinions on how we see it, however, he does rely on me to make the final call on major financial decisions because I am more educated than he is and have a better understanding of things in contracts and the like. He has absolutely no issue with this either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured