Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM's, how much does your hubby make?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine makes $17.58 an hr and $26 an hr overtime after his regular 8 hrs.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (271-280):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM

My husband is in the Army, so it depends on where we are stationed.  Right now, we live in Hawaii, so he gets about $600 extra each month for the higher cost of living, as well as a slightly higher BAH (basic housing allowance).  We live on base, so our BAH (about $1200-$1300) is kept by the government.  So, about $2600 per month total.  We have one child, and even though things are way more expensive here, we do okay (of course, we would be doing better if my darling husband could stick to a budget).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 91 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
40k a year, 1 kiddo
lusyl95
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM
This...Same here! :0)

Quoting Elyce225:

Over 350K a year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 92 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:39 AM
$38,000 with 2 kids
KarmicChild
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

He opened a store, refuses to buy a house so rents an apartment cause he doesnt wanna pay taxes, after our expenses like 80k/yr-100 Thanks God. And he is 24 yrs old, I, 20. The store generates like 300k a year and he sells his stuff dirt cheap to beat out everyone else selling what we do.

What kind of store do y'all have, if I may ask?

In a nutshell, I am....a hippy-dippy; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homeschooling; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 93 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM

42K a year, and then 12k of that goes to pay for our mortage and all that good stuff rolled into it.... Work picks up 100% of health insurance, though, which is sweet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM

$0 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 96 on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I think he is up to 29.35/hr. But he rarely works 40 hours...more like 65 on average. He gets time and a half from hours 8-10 and double beyond 10. Weekends are double and holidays are triple. They do paid shut down in December from Dec to 2 work days after New Years, but my husband always works shutdown and gets triple pay for it. Anything beyond 12 hours, his employer has to provide meals. If he is on call he gets 4 hours pay automatically and double time if he goes in including travel time.

Why are you telling everyone such personal stuff... well I guess you're anon. So it doesn't matter , but still!
layawatling
by Laya on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM
$8700 per month after taxes are deducted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN