Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAHM's, how much does your hubby make?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine makes $17.58 an hr and $26 an hr overtime after his regular 8 hrs.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (301-310):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM

$95k and we have 3 kids

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting KarmicChild:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

He opened a store, refuses to buy a house so rents an apartment cause he doesnt wanna pay taxes, after our expenses like 80k/yr-100 Thanks God. And he is 24 yrs old, I, 20. The store generates like 300k a year and he sells his stuff dirt cheap to beat out everyone else selling what we do.

What kind of store do y'all have, if I may ask?

Hookah Retail, no lounge till the sping comes here in NY--if you don't know Hookah is a water-pipe used to smoke flavored tobacco. Middle Eastern culture but people love i.

Yes, I know what a hookah is.  I do not smoke, but I begged my husband to bring one back from Iraq.  There was no way he could bring it on his person though, and we were worried it would break if he shipped it.

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Quoting KarmicChild:

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

He opened a store, refuses to buy a house so rents an apartment cause he doesnt wanna pay taxes, after our expenses like 80k/yr-100 Thanks God. And he is 24 yrs old, I, 20. The store generates like 300k a year and he sells his stuff dirt cheap to beat out everyone else selling what we do.

What kind of store do y'all have, if I may ask?

Hookah Retail, no lounge till the sping comes here in NY--if you don't know Hookah is a water-pipe used to smoke flavored tobacco. Middle Eastern culture but people love i.

Yes, I know what a hookah is.  I do not smoke, but I begged my husband to bring one back from Iraq.  There was no way he could bring it on his person though, and we were worried it would break if he shipped it.

My husbands family is in Bahrain so when I went to meet them I couldnt believe theyre like our currency $5/$10 i wanted to take them all lol, but its expensive to ship...here all the retail starts at $45-$300 for a decent one, but they're great. A nice time pass, and they even make tobacco & nicotine free.

TinkyBabysMom
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

£75,000 a year without overtime which is £400 a day. Last year I think it worked out to £6000

according to XE that is 118,659.36 and

9,493.11 in over time

and I know it sounds like a lot but in London it isn't.

supermom664
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Talk about nosey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Mine makes 21 grand a year

mimi1207
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM

wow I am not a SAHM, my hubby makes $90,00 + a year (he's a police officer if he works extra jobs he can make a lot more) and I make $50,00 a year. we each have a nice car and I can shop if I want but we by all means do not live a life full of luxury (money wise) how do you guys do it??? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM

about $9,000/month before taxes, plus stock options and bonuses

mommysince2010
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:04 PM

300-400 a month.  lol. w/o PA i might add..

kzuehlk
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM
My SO is a SAHD. I make $15 an hour
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured