Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

***S/O off dirty secret post!!! Girl on girl action anyone??****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

well? what are your fantasies about being with another girl? whats your favorite part?? Would you ever hook up/be friends with a girl you met online? If it was ok with your SO of course. (well you know)... and go!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM
I also think about another female using a strap on..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DiANAiVELiSSE
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

so effing turned on right now!! my panties are wet .. i did it 1 time and LOVED IT! would do it with her and only her again if i could ... she ate this pussy so effing good never had it eaten that way again ... omgosh gonna go home and masterbate to her name :)   i totally love sitting in her face while she ate and finger fuked me in the back

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Me four! I am have never came out and told anyone besides somewhat with DH that I was interested in girls.  But I am far too shy to actually try it out. Thank god for Annon. LOL.

Quoting Mama2MonkeyBoys:

*raises hand*

Quoting Anonymous:

me too!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're making me hott!!! I so want to be that girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

even though i am not embarrassed to be bi, i am going to go anon here just because i am going to get graphic. lol. 

i LOVE women. i love having boobs in my face, i love the smell of a woman, i love sucking on nipples and squeezing boobs and rubbing my own against hers!

i play with my own body whenever i can (which is not often). but when it ake a bath i love to pinch my nipples or blow on them and watch them get hard. I love to really lightly trail my fingers over my labia and tease myself before finally putting them in. my only complaint is that it is ME. i fantasize alllll the time about laying in the bath with a woman laying on me, her back on my chest, and just washing her and touching her really soft all over until she starts moving her hips toward my hands because she wants more!

lately i have a huge obsession with girls with large clits, labia and that can squirt. i wish sooooooo much that i could meet a girl with ANY of those things to play with as i pleased. i dont even care to have anything done back to me! i just want to be the one that does it!

i LOVE the taste of pussy on my tongue and love sucking a clit into my mouth and rubbing my tongue underneath it and putting my fingers in and playing until i feel her tighten around my fingers! as gross as it sounds, i dont even like to wash my hands after im with a woman because i love the smell of having pussy on my hands!

i absolutely love the idea of laying under a girl while my husband does her from behind so i can watch him slide in and out and i can lick at her clit and his balls while they do it!

when it comes to sex, i am MUCH more attracted to women than men, but i am not emotionally attached to women the way i am men. 

Wish2Be
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM

OMG !

Quoting Anonymous:

even though i am not embarrassed to be bi, i am going to go anon here just because i am going to get graphic. lol. 

i LOVE women. i love having boobs in my face, i love the smell of a woman, i love sucking on nipples and squeezing boobs and rubbing my own against hers!

i play with my own body whenever i can (which is not often). but when it ake a bath i love to pinch my nipples or blow on them and watch them get hard. I love to really lightly trail my fingers over my labia and tease myself before finally putting them in. my only complaint is that it is ME. i fantasize alllll the time about laying in the bath with a woman laying on me, her back on my chest, and just washing her and touching her really soft all over until she starts moving her hips toward my hands because she wants more!

lately i have a huge obsession with girls with large clits, labia and that can squirt. i wish sooooooo much that i could meet a girl with ANY of those things to play with as i pleased. i dont even care to have anything done back to me! i just want to be the one that does it!

i LOVE the taste of pussy on my tongue and love sucking a clit into my mouth and rubbing my tongue underneath it and putting my fingers in and playing until i feel her tighten around my fingers! as gross as it sounds, i dont even like to wash my hands after im with a woman because i love the smell of having pussy on my hands!

i absolutely love the idea of laying under a girl while my husband does her from behind so i can watch him slide in and out and i can lick at her clit and his balls while they do it!

when it comes to sex, i am MUCH more attracted to women than men, but i am not emotionally attached to women the way i am men. 

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

anyone near me?? lol.......

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Been there, done that and loved every second :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My first sexual experience was with my best friend. We "had sex" for two years. My god I loved it. I really wouldn't call myself a lesbian though because I finally started dating a guy and after I got the real thing I never went back!!!

Does that make me a lesbian? Bi? I do think of a girl eating me out when I masterbate sometimes....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GavinsMom101310
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Wow...me to. I haven't been with a girl since before i got pregnant. I miss it a lot. Df would be fine with it. We have discussed it. I would have to trust 100% though that they didnt have interest in each other. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

if i were single, i would totally be that girl!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

lol. i know everything thinks im kidding, but i am so not. if we found a girl that there was a mutual attraction with and was single and wanted to hook up, even if she lived far away, we would totally help pay for plane tickets so she could come visit. i would be allllllllll over it. seriously. not kidding. 

Quoting Anonymous:

didnt post the reply below but would LOVE to be that girl!!

Quoting Anonymous:

are you single? where do you live? hell at this point i would pay for plane tickets for someone! lmao. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're making me hott!!! I so want to be that girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Yes, I want to be with a girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)