Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX w/STEP SIBLING (EDIT)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am just looking for honest opinions here. How do you all feel about being attracted to or getting involved with a step sibling or step cousin? My step brother and I have had sex on and off for a few years. We are like best friends and always there for each other. Super close. Now we are thinking of taking the relationship public and known to our family. Problem is,our parents freaked out when they caught us having sex once. Now that we are both adults, I don't see the problem with it,but my mom may disown me and my child. I am pregnant and pretty sure its his,but I don't know what to do. Have any of you been in a similar situation? Also what are your views on step siblings or cousins being together or sleeping together?

I didnt want to include this,but I was asked a few times:  Our parents were married when I was 9 and he was 13. He came over for visits,and family vacations,but didnt live with us until I was almost 17.  I lost my virginity to my step brother. We were able to sneak for while,but eventually our parents caught us. They flipped and raised hell. We still kept in contact after that, then begin spending time together. I was even with him his 1st year of college, I was still in HS. After that, I broke it off with him bc of distance and bc it was so forbidden. I tried to move on,eventually i became involved with a guy in the Army,he was a bit older. We ended up having a child together(during my last year of college). He was physically and mentally abusive,but I still tried to make things work. After awhile,I couldn't do it anymore,so got up the strength to finally leave. My SO(step brother was there for me and we became super close,but still no sex). My ex and I tried again to make it work for my DD(I know I was dumb for it) but I couldn't. All his claims of changing were B.S. I finally left for good,but he ended up putting me in the hospital before that,he forced himself on me and attacked me. He chased me through the house with an umbrella, dragged me by the hair , choked me, and slammed me around. It was pretty bad. Once again,my SO came to the rescue once he found out. I am pretty sure it is my SOs baby bc before my ex forced me, we weren't having sex. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Replies (101-110):
PEEK05
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I understand and think it would be very different for us if we were like 5 years old when i met him and grew up in the same home.

Quoting Anonymous:

I said bordering on incest, not incest.  You also have to understand that my daughter is not related at all to her stepbrother, yet they have been raised as siblings since my daughter was 18 months old.  This really isn't something that I want to think about because they were raised as siblings from a very young age.

Quoting Anonymous:

It isnt incest,b/c we are not related. Also, I didnt grow up in the same home with him until I was almost 17. When our parents arried, he was 13 and I was 9,he came for visits and we vactioned together,but no living together until yrs later

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be absolutely creeped out and horrified if my daughter and stepson had a romantic interest in each other after being raised as siblings.  That's just a creepiness that borders on incest in my mind.  Who even thinks of a sibling like that?

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Then, as weird as it may be, just go for it. There are school loans and grants, other practices, and if yalls parents disown you oh well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes our parents are still married. Add to it,his dad is helping to finance his way through medical school. He may cut him off financially,as well as may not allow him to work at the family practice. I don't want my mom to disown me our or baby,but I think he is worth being with,bc he is amazing.

Quoting annas_momma:

Well, if y'all love each other and want to get married, and know thy y'all can make it work and love each other for ever, go for it. Yalls parents might be freaked out at first, but maybe they will come around after awhile.

Are yalls parents still married?

Quoting Anonymous:

Our parents don't know that we want to be together. They just caught us having sex once,but that was a few years back. I just don't see the issue since we are not blood relatives. He wants to get married and we love each other,but it seems kind of hopeless

Quoting annas_momma:

Yall aren't related, so there isn't anything going to happen like that. I know it's weird as hell, but y'all are both adults. I guess it should be fine. Idk. It just sounds really weird.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
I wouldn't do it but y'all are not blood related so there is nothing wrong with it I guess
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IWannaLoveAgain
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

MotherOF5Cuties
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I dont know girl, It would feel weired to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Idk. I love my mom so much. I have tried to gain her approval and please her my entire life. I just wanted to make her happy and proud. I really want her to accept us as a couple and our child that's on the way. I cant imagine my lie without him either,so yeah I'm still weighing pros and cons

Quoting ShesALady:

Well that doesn't seem too weird. I guess you need to weigh the pros and cons. Is he worth losing a relationship with your mother over? I hope everything works out for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Our parents married when he was 13 and I was 9. We didnt live together until I was almost 17 though. Yes our parents are still married

Quoting ShesALady:

This. I mean it's the same as children being adopted into families. Yeah you're not blood but you're still brother and sister. If you grew up with him as a child how did you not look at him as your brother? But if you were already older like say 12 then it's different. Is your mom still married to his dad?

Quoting Anonymous:

To me it depends on how long you've been step-siblings.  If it was later in life, I don't think it's a big deal.  If you were small children together, and raised as siblings, I do find it creepy.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

LOL

Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM
My parents were step siblings. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Being with a step-brother is something I've always fantasized about just because it's taboo and the secrecy seems fun. But it never happened and now I'm happily married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured