Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My husband has sexual texting conversations with other women. He has had women in our wome while I was working (friends of his I know). He invites girls from work to guys night out (and tells me there arent girls going). He also texts and calls his ex girlfriends (and we were married for 5 years).
He swears he hasnt done anything physical with another woman.. But admits to "flirting". We are separated now and have filed for divorce because I wont tolerate it, but I still wonder what other women define cheating as. I consider this cheating. Is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 11, 2012 at 11:18 PM
I don't consider it cheating, but it's wrong. My so considers anything you wouldn't want the other to know about as cheating though.
B-FigNewton
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I wouldn't believe him, or tolerate it either.

Find someone you deserve.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Mar. 11, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Yes, that is cheating to me. Good for you for not tolerating it.

AC9808
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM

chaeting is anything you dont feel comfortable with!! yes it is and good for you!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:01 AM

to me no unless he has physicly had sex with them while with you then no.  But then again my husband can't cheat we have an opean marrage.

greeneyedgal88
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Yes.

jshalas89
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Duh! Thank God you have a back bone and are leaving. I'd smack you if you didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Summer on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I would definitely consider it cheating.  If its something he feels the need to hide...its cheating

Safrianna
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Does he lie to you about it or try to hide it from you in any way? If so, it's cheating. 100% honesty is the only way to go. If they feel the need to hide it from you, they know it's wrong.

redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM

In my marriage that is cheating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN