Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My husband has sexual texting conversations with other women. He has had women in our wome while I was working (friends of his I know). He invites girls from work to guys night out (and tells me there arent girls going). He also texts and calls his ex girlfriends (and we were married for 5 years).
He swears he hasnt done anything physical with another woman.. But admits to "flirting". We are separated now and have filed for divorce because I wont tolerate it, but I still wonder what other women define cheating as. I consider this cheating. Is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
Shannon6567
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Yes IMO.
FINEPORCELAIN
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Guys will NEVER accept the blame even tho it is his fault.

Quoting kristina0121:

I will admit... This stuff has been going on our whole marriage of 5 years. I could never confirm anything so I was afraid I was wrong and it was innocent. But as soon as I talked to a couple of the girls, I left a week later. We have a 1yo and 2 yo. It was hard. And we had sex about once every 2 months. (he would turn me away in lingerie)... (and no I didnt gain a bunch of weight or anything)... Makes me think there is more that I dont know. And yes when I left he said it was my fault for not "keeping his eye"

b.futlz
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Yes its cheating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristina0121
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Thank you ladies! I know what I feel but I cant help but wonder sometimes if I did blow things out of proportion. This was exactly the support I needed. His parents both cheated on eachother and stayed together for the kids. Now they sleep in separate bedrooms and his mom tells me that I should stay with him.. Why? So I can end up 50 sleeping in separate bedrooms from my husband? Unhappy with my marriage? Kids seeing us fight through their childhood? No thanks! I still have a belief in love and know I deserve better and my kids deserve a happy mom in a loving family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Yep. In my world, that is cheating.

Quoting Jennifer_57:

Whatever the hell it is, I would leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LbH8rproof
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Ummm.... Yes? You should already know the answer to that ma'am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'm honsestly not sure at what point I'd call it cheating.   I think what would hurt me the most would be if he were to be trying to make connections with other women that were not just of a sexual nature..... romance, emotional attatchment, that sort of thing.... but my husband has permission to have sex with other women.   And he's always been a flirt but he's never had sexual conversations with other women.

ilovemykids732
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I think it is... [[hugs]] atleast you got rid of him...

kbank67
by on Mar. 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Cheaterrrrrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 9:28 AM
That's cheating. What a fuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN