Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The world would be a better place.. *Pic deleted* UPDATE IN RED

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If everyone just takes this evil book and burn them all... If this book never existed there will be a lot more people getting along including the Women on this site. I am not bashing a religion cause I personally love everyone. but for what I have seen just in this site alone, this is one of the main problems of all the hate. Please stop the hate!

**Deleted Picture even though a warning was in the title*

*Most of you are not getting it. I am not saying I hate anyone..I am not bashing anyone. The only hate I have is for this book. that's all.  Gay communities are suffering cause of this. cause supposedly "God hates Gays" and I know that is not true. So stop with the BS and read the post thank you*

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Replies (261-262):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Lmao. I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to, but sorry, that's not me. I don't have sweaty feet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet if someone made a post saying all Qu'rans should be burned, it would be deleted in a heartbeat. I've reported this post numerous times for blatantly breaking TOS, and yet nothing has been done. Oh the hypocrisy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I am very proud to be a Christian. I always post anonymous because I was in an abusive relationship before and his new wife could be on this site.

Quoting mystearica:

Why'd you post anon? Are you ashamed? I'm not trying be condecending, I'm honestly curious. I though Christians were proud and had no need to hide their faces.

Quoting Anonymous:

God loves everyone including you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)