Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you leave your kids in the car?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

Well, do you? If I have to run back into the house but not if I am going into the store or something. Some parents do it and some don't. I just want to see who does and doesn't. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course and they sleep in it at night while I am inside our home.

ETA: No worries I lock it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:36 AM
I do, but my child is 8 years old
mommylove818
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Hell no girl my daughter is 3yrs old shes going everywhere wt me ......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I have left them in the car all of 2 times. Both were because they were extremely tired and had just fallen asleep in the car. I was at my mom's house, so I just pulled into the yard right next to the front door. Mom lives in the middle of nowhere, so I knew nothing would happen to them. Plus, I was peeking my head out the door every 5 minutes to make sure they hadn't woke up. I didn't want them to be scared if they did wake up. 

My son now knows how to unbuckle his car seat AND open the car door. So, no leaving them in the car for sure now! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:39 AM

How old is your son? I have a window lock and child lock on my back doors because my DD knows how to open the door and roll down the window.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I have left them in the car all of 2 times. Both were because they were extremely tired and had just fallen asleep in the car. I was at my mom's house, so I just pulled into the yard right next to the front door. Mom lives in the middle of nowhere, so I knew nothing would happen to them. Plus, I was peeking my head out the door every 5 minutes to make sure they hadn't woke up. I didn't want them to be scared if they did wake up. 

My son now knows how to unbuckle his car seat AND open the car door. So, no leaving them in the car for sure now! 

AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Yes I do. If I need something in a gas station I will leave all 6 of em as long as I can see em I'm good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miriam4433
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:42 AM
nope

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:43 AM

He's almost 4. I don't know if our car has child locks...didn't think about it...lol...I'll have to look tomorrow and see!

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is your son? I have a window lock and child lock on my back doors because my DD knows how to open the door and roll down the window.

Quoting sissyboogs:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Crime watch watches them, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course and they sleep in it at night while I am inside our home.

ETA: No worries I lock it too.
hellokittyy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 2:45 AM

when i pump gas sometimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)