Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate all you bishes that.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 168 Replies
1 mom liked this
Live in places with such cheap rent!!!' GRRRRR it makes me so mad! We are moving this month because I hate our neighbors and I want a house (we are in a condo) and for a 3 bedroom over 1400sq feet will cost us at least $1700-$2200 per month. And it will be older. It drives me crazy hearing about people paying &200-$400 a month for rent!!!!!!

Ok so obviously I am kidding. I don't hate anybody, it's just jealousy. I know the grass is always greener on the other side and up here the average income is higher but still! What's wrong with wanting a high income AND low rent? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Bump
MommyofJustin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL im with you on that one!

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yeah it blows my mind when people have low mortgages and rents.  I can't imagine the places/cities they are living in though, it must be crappy.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
4 moms liked this

I HAVE A CAT FOR THAT:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Some places yes. But my sister lived in a nice area in North Carolina and rented a super nice brand new apartment for like $500 per month. It was a 2bedroom.

You can't even rent a ROOM in somebody elses house for less then $800 a month here!!

Quoting Elyce225:

Yeah it blows my mind when people have low mortgages and rents.  I can't imagine the places/cities they are living in though, it must be crappy.  

L1558
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll trade you so I can live where there are jobs to be found that offer more than $10/hr!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Aww you just made my day! Haha that's my first cat reply (although I have no idea how that catt stuff started! Lol)

Quoting Anonymous:

I HAVE A CAT FOR THAT:

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM

2bed 2 bath here is about 800 :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Actually I live in a town where the cost of living is cheap and no its not a crappy town. We currently have a deceny apartment, paying $500 a month. We are making plans to buy a home. Your average home here goes for $150,000 and they are beautifully built homes. Our average mortgage will be around $800.
Lizzys_mommy13
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM

LOL
I am with you there! It took us forever to find a decent apartment in our area within 15 minutes of where my husband works. Our standards were a little high, but he has to be at work early and doesn't want to wake up at 2 to drive 45 minutes to work. Almost everything in a decen't neighborhood is over $1100, not including utilities! I am still not happy with the $900+ we pay monthly (depending on utilities), but its better than what we were looking at.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured