Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate all you bishes that.......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Live in places with such cheap rent!!!' GRRRRR it makes me so mad! We are moving this month because I hate our neighbors and I want a house (we are in a condo) and for a 3 bedroom over 1400sq feet will cost us at least $1700-$2200 per month. And it will be older. It drives me crazy hearing about people paying &200-$400 a month for rent!!!!!!

Ok so obviously I am kidding. I don't hate anybody, it's just jealousy. I know the grass is always greener on the other side and up here the average income is higher but still! What's wrong with wanting a high income AND low rent? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Replies (161-168):
AmandaMaeBell
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I'm good with the way the house is laid out now, but it would be nice to start from scratch :) I've lived in this area all my live.  A lot of it has to do with what ur used too.  I doubt I would be able to live in or around a big city, cause I am so used to the country.  I love the fresh mountain air!  especially after a spring rain :)  The city also has it perks, everything is so close, and there is a bigger variety of stores, and shops.

Quoting nocalmegan:

At least of u add on you get to build everything perfect just they way u want it. I used to live in susanville, ca. A little tiny prison town. That's where I grew up lol. We had a walmart luckily but any other shopping had to be done in Reno, which is an hour and a half away. Now I'm stuck down in SoCal and I hate it. Traffic traffic and dirty air :( ugh.

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I don't like the city very much. The people down here are rude. Yesterday while walking Into Costco some very large lady backed her car out without even looking and almost hit the cart with my dd in. I was like wtf lady. She started yelling at me like it was my fault and didn't even say sorry. And thats the norm. I hate it. I hate rude people.

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

I'm good with the way the house is laid out now, but it would be nice to start from scratch :) I've lived in this area all my live.  A lot of it has to do with what ur used too.  I doubt I would be able to live in or around a big city, cause I am so used to the country.  I love the fresh mountain air!  especially after a spring rain :)  The city also has it perks, everything is so close, and there is a bigger variety of stores, and shops.

Quoting nocalmegan:

At least of u add on you get to build everything perfect just they way u want it. I used to live in susanville, ca. A little tiny prison town. That's where I grew up lol. We had a walmart luckily but any other shopping had to be done in Reno, which is an hour and a half away. Now I'm stuck down in SoCal and I hate it. Traffic traffic and dirty air :( ugh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Oh and I only say very large lady because I had half a mind to kick her ass but I'm sure she would've kicked mine lol

Quoting nocalmegan:

I don't like the city very much. The people down here are rude. Yesterday while walking Into Costco some very large lady backed her car out without even looking and almost hit the cart with my dd in. I was like wtf lady. She started yelling at me like it was my fault and didn't even say sorry. And thats the norm. I hate it. I hate rude people.

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singletiredmom
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house for $825. Great back yard, wrap around deck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveashton804
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Those bastards!!!! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we may be getting lucky on a house. It's 2200 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath ranch (I don't like ranches but oh well) they ate my in-laws neighbors and moved to Cali and can't sell their house. It's been sitting for a while. They may rent it to us for $1400-$1500 which would be awesome. We should know in the next couple days.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL I know we got really lucky. The owners understand the economy is still shot and they haven't raised the rent in awhile. It should rent for closer to $900! They'd rather have it cheap and rented than expensive and empty. :)

by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM

People like YOU are who I am talking about!!!! GRRRRRR hehe :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

We pay $595 a month for 3 bedroom 1 & 1/2 bath here. Its HUGE! We live right outside our state capitol up on a hill and the view from my back deck is amazing! Our area isn't bad at all. I technically live in a really small town, but its 2 minutes from the city. I love it here.

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Our first apartment (10 years ago) we paid $250 a month.  It was such a cute little 2 bedroom half a double.  The neighborhood was in a very decent area, I do not remember locking the doors unless we where going to be gone for hours.  We would probably still be there if I would not have gotten pregnant with my son.  We now own our house and you would be shocked at what we paid for it and the area that it is in.  Yes we have some trashy neighbors that live beside us but they are finally moving from what I have heard.  I guess the people who owned this house before us where going through a divorce and just wanted to get rid of it and be done.  I will just tell you it was under $20,000 and no house in the area goes for under $90,000.  You just have to be patient when looking for a house.

Quoting Elyce225:

Yeah it blows my mind when people have low mortgages and rents.  I can't imagine the places/cities they are living in though, it must be crappy.  

SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I guess you'd really hate me huh? I live in a 2900 sq ft house that's is 100% paid for. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahahahaha. Nice catch!! Lol oops!!

Quoting iloveashton804:

Those bastards!!!! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we may be getting lucky on a house. It's 2200 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath ranch (I don't like ranches but oh well) they ate my in-laws neighbors and moved to Cali and can't sell their house. It's been sitting for a while. They may rent it to us for $1400-$1500 which would be awesome. We should know in the next couple days.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL I know we got really lucky. The owners understand the economy is still shot and they haven't raised the rent in awhile. It should rent for closer to $900! They'd rather have it cheap and rented than expensive and empty. :)

by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM

People like YOU are who I am talking about!!!! GRRRRRR hehe :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

We pay $595 a month for 3 bedroom 1 & 1/2 bath here. Its HUGE! We live right outside our state capitol up on a hill and the view from my back deck is amazing! Our area isn't bad at all. I technically live in a really small town, but its 2 minutes from the city. I love it here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)