Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I was recently read a post of a mother whos judgemental of overweight people, she was very harsh and cruel also made very mean comments...after my pregnancy I gainef weight I used to be 128 lbs and now weigh 154 lbs...ive been trying to loose weight I eat alot of fruits and vegetables ill take the stroller out and take evening walks..i havnt lost any weight...yet..well anyways my conclusion is if you seen me out at the store or somewhere would you judge my weight? Thank you:)
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (21-27):
DejaVooDoo
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I don't judge people based on their weight. If people look at it, it is usually a sign of their own insecurities.

I used to weigh 160lb and I was overweight (5'1). I lost it and am gradually putting it back on again. What I don't understand is women in here saying there is no excuse for being overweight ever. It isn't always as easy as exercising and eating right. Some people have hormonal dominance, or hormonal deficiencies.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM
No bc I dont care. You are not me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

No. but I'm not bitchy like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missmikelots
by Beyond Blessed on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Um..... No ! You're crazy ! I am judging you now! By your silly comment ! :-) you are so far from being overweight- it's not even funny - but everyone feels different in their own skin so if you feel like you'd be happier a few less pounds then so be it - but really those numbers are not bad - and I was joking I am not judging you - enjoy your baby and your walks and don't beat yourself up about your body ! Your weight is a normal number to most of us woman-hell,I think some of us would love to weigh that number:-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Probably not seeing as I weigh more than you do. 

BabiiYarellie
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Quoting teresa06:

No.. R u tall as well? Im 5'9 and weigh 150 but from looking at me u wouldnt guess it jus cuz im so tall.

no im 5'3:/
BabiiYarellie
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Thxz guys ya are so sweet:)...and yea im in the short size 5'3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN