Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a sad confession

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 14 Replies

I almost bought nursery furniture and bedding today.  No big deal...except I am not pregnant. :(

Why do I torture myself like this?

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
achapman
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM

hugs

aunaturalmom
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry.  Have you been trying to get pregnant?

pochaccotx
by Lost on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I tried to save a lot of my ds' stuff but my df made me get rid off a lot of it and now we decided 1 more kid then he gets fixed
TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I am on my 7th month of TTC.  I wasn't ovulating at all. I started taking Clomid. I ovulated last month finally, but wasn't successful. I ovulated again this month with the help of Clomid, but just waiting to see now.

It's not that long, but I am getting older. My mom went through early menopause. I am just starting to get worried that it isn't going to happen for me.  I do have 4 wonderful boys though. I just wasn't quite ready to be finished yet.

Quoting aunaturalmom:

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My youngest is 9.5, so there wasn't really any saving. Everything would have been outdated.  :)

Well, that means all new stuff when it happens right?  Shopping for babies is fun.  

Quoting pochaccotx:

I tried to save a lot of my ds' stuff but my df made me get rid off a lot of it and now we decided 1 more kid then he gets fixed

pochaccotx
by Lost on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quoting TrouserMouse:

Yes it is my dd is 6 yrs old then ds so all new stuff hehe
Naegore
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Do you want to be pregnant? I understand. My ds is 5 and just found out I had polycistic ovary syndrome, and makes me not ovulate. Though, praise God, it is totally treatable and "curable", and I am undergoing treatment now. I hope to conceive this coming year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naegore
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Baby dust for you!!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I am on my 7th month of TTC.  I wasn't ovulating at all. I started taking Clomid. I ovulated last month finally, but wasn't successful. I ovulated again this month with the help of Clomid, but just waiting to see now.

It's not that long, but I am getting older. My mom went through early menopause. I am just starting to get worried that it isn't going to happen for me.  I do have 4 wonderful boys though. I just wasn't quite ready to be finished yet.

Quoting aunaturalmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Why won't you see a professional?
I believe you said you are self medicating from medicine overseas correct? Maybe it's time to see a real doc.
TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I am considering it, but I am still on my ex's (husband's) insurance. I don't feel justified in using his insurance to get pregnant by someone else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why won't you see a professional?
I believe you said you are self medicating from medicine overseas correct? Maybe it's time to see a real doc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)