Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I almost bought nursery furniture and bedding today.  No big deal...except I am not pregnant. :(

Why do I torture myself like this?

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Replies (11-14):
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:54 PM

One of my best friends has that.  She did not think she would get pregnant without clomid ( she took it with her first 2) and thought she was not going to have anymore.  She had unprotected sex for 15 years and only ever got pregnant while on clomid.  She ended up getting pregnant on her own (unexpected) and now has a healthy almost 2 year old. 

Quoting Naegore:

Do you want to be pregnant? I understand. My ds is 5 and just found out I had polycistic ovary syndrome, and makes me not ovulate. Though, praise God, it is totally treatable and "curable", and I am undergoing treatment now. I hope to conceive this coming year.

babyboy117
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I had PCOS and birth control cleared it up, as soon as I stopped taking the birthcontrol i was pregnant!

Quoting Naegore:

Do you want to be pregnant? I understand. My ds is 5 and just found out I had polycistic ovary syndrome, and makes me not ovulate. Though, praise God, it is totally treatable and "curable", and I am undergoing treatment now. I hope to conceive this coming year.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I am the same way. I keep looking to buy cloth diapers and I am not pregnant any more :(

Naegore
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I take metiformin. It more or less does the same as bc, but bc has always made me sick, so I opted for this. It's been two weeks and so far so good. It is getting my hormones back in sync. It also suppresses hunger which is awesome because lossing weight will help me so much more in the long run.

Quoting babyboy117:

I had PCOS and birth control cleared it up, as soon as I stopped taking the birthcontrol i was pregnant!

Quoting Naegore:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)