Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what you think!!! PLEASE

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
  • 17 Replies

my dh has an x that says her baby is his. now she has taken this to the atty gen office and they did a dna. since dna they have not tried to contact him, she on the other hand has told him and his mother that they have tried to serve him papers to his work...that being said his work says no one has come there for him, they have told her that he is hiding and they will serve a warrant if he doesnt come forward. He works a lot and out of town most of the time so he doesnt feel like it is his place to contact them, they have his number, our home number, his mothers number, his work number, and work address and his mothers address. no contact what so ever from them. they also claim he has $4000 back cs. what should i suggest to him because we have a lo together and have been together for over a year. this little girl will be a year next month and i think if he really is the father he should step up. she HAS sent him a picture message of the paper saying paternity shows he is 99.99% the father BUT his last name was spelled WRONG!!!!!

OPINIONS on the matter please!!!!

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jewelswith4
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this

things seem a little askew.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM
3 moms liked this
tell him to contact the lawyer who did the dna test they should know. he (your dh) actually should've gotten a copy for his records too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM
I would track down the paper work and go from there
CaidensMommi
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM

that is why it doesnt make since someone should be trying to contact him

Quoting proudmommy690:

tell him to contact the lawyer who did the dna test they should know. he (your dh) actually should've gotten a copy for his records too.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I think he should contact his lawyer or who did the dna test and get a copy of the results and go from there.

ashleymosq
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM
2 moms liked this

If he is the father then she should have her attorney send him a copy of the paternity test. Until y'all have proof, then there is nothing that can or should be done.

ReadWriteLuv
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Take it to Maury!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

One can't believe what "THEY" say.

Believe what the DNA test says then believe what a LEGAL ENTITY says.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Even if he feels he shouldn't have to he should contact the lawyer and get confermation one way or the other. That way you can tell X to either shove it or go to court for custody.
amax2010
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM

He needs to contact the courts who set up the DNA test, until he has prove then he doesn't have to do anything. If it is going theu the AG's office, then they will send it to court and he will get served. They will should send a police officer to serve him. What county was the baby born in? Contact the courts in that county. Contact a attorney also for legal advice. Good luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured