Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me what you think!!! PLEASE

Posted by   + Show Post

my dh has an x that says her baby is his. now she has taken this to the atty gen office and they did a dna. since dna they have not tried to contact him, she on the other hand has told him and his mother that they have tried to serve him papers to his work...that being said his work says no one has come there for him, they have told her that he is hiding and they will serve a warrant if he doesnt come forward. He works a lot and out of town most of the time so he doesnt feel like it is his place to contact them, they have his number, our home number, his mothers number, his work number, and work address and his mothers address. no contact what so ever from them. they also claim he has $4000 back cs. what should i suggest to him because we have a lo together and have been together for over a year. this little girl will be a year next month and i think if he really is the father he should step up. she HAS sent him a picture message of the paper saying paternity shows he is 99.99% the father BUT his last name was spelled WRONG!!!!!

OPINIONS on the matter please!!!!

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Dont talk to her get the atty involved so hes covered either way. Yes you are right if he is the father he need to step up.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM
yeah they should. but since nobody has, then he needs to either call the lawyer or if he knows the name of the dna place, they probably have it in their system. when me and my dad had a dna test done we both got papers mailed to us.

Quoting CaidensMommi:

that is why it doesnt make since someone should be trying to contact him

Quoting proudmommy690:

tell him to contact the lawyer who did the dna test they should know. he (your dh) actually should've gotten a copy for his records too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM
He needs to just contact her attorney.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Um step up and be a fucking man and go to the prosecutors office himself. Why is this even a question??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM

LOL

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Take it to Maury!!!!!!!

kryptomom
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Seems odd the the atty general would get involved in a paternity dispute.  And though I am sure things are different in each state, most of the time "papers" are served to the attorney and/or in the mail to the defendant.  He should have been mailed a copy of the dna results. Is he really behind on cs?  You should know this.  It is part of your household finances.  He would have received something in the mail concerning these issues.  Is he hiding them from you?

CaidensMommi
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM

He really can't hide anything from me because I handle the finances he just makes the money. Because he is always out of town I check the mail and the only mail I don't see is the mail that goes to his mom's house. He has not been issued cs at all thats why I am confused because nothing has been said about cs. I don't have an issue if he is the father but I just think it is putting stress on our relationship because she always calls and yells at him and can't be a grown up about the situation.

Quoting kryptomom:

Seems odd the the atty general would get involved in a paternity dispute.  And though I am sure things are different in each state, most of the time "papers" are served to the attorney and/or in the mail to the defendant.  He should have been mailed a copy of the dna results. Is he really behind on cs?  You should know this.  It is part of your household finances.  He would have received something in the mail concerning these issues.  Is he hiding them from you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)