Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel like a guy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

i honestly dont know whats wrong with me. i've always had "guy feelings"... going into the women's bathroom feels weird. i look in the mirror and it feels weird/wrong seeing a female look back at me. i feel like if i cut my hair short, i'll fit more into a guy look.

i know i'm all female- i have female features- inside and out. so i know its a mental thing... but i dont know how to 'fix' it, i guess.

i dress in guy clothing- i dont feel comfortable with female clothes. i HATE my breasts (38DDD) b/c they feel wrong- they feel too big. i feel like i should be flat chested, like a guy.

i just dont know. i hate that i'm a female... but i hate that i feel like i should be a guy! overall, i just hate myself and its b/c of this.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dolphin2000
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM
You should not hate yourself
Sorry Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM
So your a tomboy? It's not the end of the world really.
angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Well sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Maybe you are a man and have the wrong parts.  It happens

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:15 PM

it sure feels like it... when i turn to the bathroom and have an urge to go into the men's rest room... or when i'm basically being yelled at/threatened to be fired for not wearing "women's suits" to work- opposed to what the guys wear- dress shirts and slacks.

Quoting wkukid:

So your a tomboy? It's not the end of the world really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:17 PM

but inside, i'm female too- i concieved children, gave birth, etc. anatomically, i'm all female. mentally- i feel male. but i'm more attracted to males. i've been with SO for over 3 yrs, and i dont even know how to explain it to him when he wants me to dress up in dresses and high heels.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
If your really feel like a man have you considered the transition process? I have a friend that's in transition and she seems happier now then she ever was. She hasn't had the surgery done but shes saving up for it. Even had her name legally changed to a male name.
Quoting Anonymous:

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM

a trangender male is 100% female physically.  100% male in the brain.  You could be a gay man.  That is how your brain is wired.

Quoting Anonymous:

but inside, i'm female too- i concieved children, gave birth, etc. anatomically, i'm all female. mentally- i feel male. but i'm more attracted to males. i've been with SO for over 3 yrs, and i dont even know how to explain it to him when he wants me to dress up in dresses and high heels.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN