Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wear pajama pants and yoga pants everywhere

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right. This includes to restaurants, date nights, going to pick up my kids, when we go shopping, everywhere. I mostly wear pajama pants and yoga pants. That's pretty much it. My husband doesn't mind, my kids don't care, and I'm pretty happy.

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (361-370):
AquarianPath
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I think I look just fine. :)

Quoting little_buggie:

To each their own, personally I went through that stage when I was 17/18 and I make sure that I ALWAYS look good for my man, even if we are just loungeing on the sofa watching tv I have my hair fixed, my make up on and something super cute to wear.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamahogan2
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry I cannot picture somebody wearing pajama pants to Olive Garden or out on a date, especially if you go to comedy club or any club. Even yoga pants. That is extremely tacky!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradleysmami
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I'm a girly girl. Love to dress up & all. I use to wear heels pretty much everyday to work (when I did work) now I LOVE yoga pants or sweats. I'm not going to get all dressed up just to pick my kids up from school or go to the store. I'm also pregnant now but when it's warm I'll wear pretty much nothing but summer dress like maxis & tube dresses. They're super comfy especially for an expanding belly! Even when I dressed up on a daily basis I never judged women who chose to wear nothing but t shirt & jeans or sweats. To each their own wear what makes you comfortable or makes you feel good about yourself! I still love my heals & boots but if I'm not going anywhere special or it's just a lazy day most likely I'm wearing yoga pants!

little_buggie
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM

You said you don't care what you look like and that you take pride in the fact that you don't judge other's by what they look like, well have you ever heard the expression "The first impression is the most important"? The way you present yourself is going to set the stage for everything else to follow.

AquarianPath
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Okie dokie. :)
Not my problem.

Quoting mamahogan2:

Im sorry I cannot picture somebody wearing pajama pants to Olive Garden or out on a date, especially if you go to comedy club or any club. Even yoga pants. That is extremely tacky!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbrizzee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I really wish I could find some full belly maternity yoga pants. Would be so much more comfortable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Yoga pants wearing moms unite! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crispysmom
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I love yoga pants!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AquarianPath
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
That's fine if others judge me. I know that those who care to know me as a person and WHY I wear what I wear are the people I want to get to know. Not those who automatically judge appearances. You have that right tho. To see someone like me and make whatever judgement you want. I honestly don't care. :)

Quoting little_buggie:

You said you don't care what you look like and that you take pride in the fact that you don't judge other's by what they look like, well have you ever heard the expression "The first impression is the most important"? The way you present yourself is going to set the stage for everything else to follow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AquarianPath
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell yeah! Lol

Quoting zombiemommy7:

Yoga pants wearing moms unite! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)