Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the people with snoring SO's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

My husband used to be the worst.  He would raise the roof with his snores.  He sounded like an Angry sasquatch.  It was bad.  In fact...I would often leave him on the couch and sleep upstairs in our bedroom with two fans on and the door shut and still hear him.  We bought a new bed two weeks ago and he barely snores anymore.  I guess it is the way the bed holds him.  But we have slept in the same bed for two weeks now and neither of us are keeping the other up.  It was the best money I spent.  I even got it on super sale.  Now this is not an advertisement or anything so I am not going to go into details of the bed unless someone wants them.  I am just letting you know that if you have an old crappy bed like we did it may have something to do with the snoring.  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommamimzy2
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
I.wish we had the money.to get a new.bed....ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Quoting mommamimzy2:

I.wish we had the money.to get a new.bed....ugh

I set aside money to get it.  I have been wanting this bed FOREVER.  I saw it on sale for almost exactly what I had saved so I jumped on it.  I was seriously checking ads every weekend until I got it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM

thank you.I doubt the bed would change his bear-monster-like snoring but its worth trying

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you.I doubt the bed would change his bear-monster-like snoring but its worth trying

It might.  I mean his was so loud that I could hear him upstairs when he was downstairs.  Even with ear plugs in.  It was bad.  He even had surgery to correct it which lowered the volume so you couldn't hear him outside.

kristy0833
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
My hubby snore no matter what. We have a very expensive bed. He prefers the couch anyways. But then again our couch is nice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM

really?i mean i can literally hear him through 2 walls.we haven't slept in the same room for many,many years

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I HAVE A CAT FOR THAT:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I HAVE A CAT FOR THAT:

mommamimzy2
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

I HAVE A CAT FOR THAT:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

really?i mean i can literally hear him through 2 walls.we haven't slept in the same room for many,many years

We hadn't shared a bed in five years.  When we did I never got any sleep.  I was angry all the freakin time.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)