Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am more screwed up than most....

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought I was already a member, but here goes... I am 47 have 3 kids with 3 different dads.  I am totally in love with my husband, but he can't decide if he loves me or not, or wants to stay with us or not. He comes home for a few days or weeks, then leaves for a few days or weeks. He openly had a girlfriend since this past december, and i'm not sure they don't still see each other behind my back, since they text each other right in front of me.  yes I know...I hear it all the time..."get away from him...he is a POS... he is OBVIOUSLY with her...he doesn't really love you...etc."  I have heard it all and do realize this, but I love him, and have dealt with this type of s**t from him for the past 13 years, and it would take a book for me to really tell you why we have the relationship we have.  I love him.  He is my soulmate. No matter what, he knows he can come home to me, at least for now. Perhaps in the next 6 months or so I will become strong enough to really stay away, or make him leave, or whatever.  I know there are women out there like me. you know you need to leave, but also know you won't.  Feel free to message me if you would like to speak privately. i won't judge you if you don't judge me. I don't need anyone here judging me...I look in the mirror everyday. I judge myself more harshly than you EVER could.

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Your profile says you have 5 kids you say you have 3. Does he have kids in your house?
Celia21
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM

In order to find the right path, you need to let go of the wrong path.... him

momxtwo_kj
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM
At 47 I would think you'd be stronger and more confidant than that. That you would realize you don't need a selfish man to make you happy. Don't you realize that you don't make him happy and you are not enough for him. That in itself should make you know he's not your soulmate. He is selfish for not leaving you completely so that you can find yourself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM
If hes ur soulmate why do u allow him to cheat on u? Not bashing or judging just wondering.
Hes not a husband to u or a good role modle for the kids. I do hope u find the strength to leave him and make a better life for u n the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

He may be your soul mate but it doesn't sound like you are his. I would rather be with a man that treated me like I deserved to be treated than with my soul mate who didn't know if he wanted to be with me or even if he loved me. Not judging, just wondering how you can do it. 

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM

People have the common misconception that just because they have a soulmate it means 1) they are meant to be together, 2) It will last and/or 3) He is allowed to get away with everything in the book all because they "love him". 

The reason I am responding like this is because I do this for a living: I'm a professional psychic. There are good types of soulmates and then there are negative types who will only hurt you. These types of soulmates are called "karmic connections". They are only there to learn lessons and once both of you learn those lessons, one of you will leave. Your heart is not the only thing needed to make love decisions that are healthy for you, and as of right now, your heart will lead you inappropriately. It sounds like you are only listening to your hurting heart and not your logic or your intuition. This will inevitably lead to only pain in the future.

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM

You need to realize that you deserve better. You probably don't want to be alone but you really already are. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN