Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting married and that the tentative date is Aug 31st. Told her DF and I met online and that he will be 42 when we get married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Replies (61-62):
AnglNGreen
by Member on Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Is his name Lou Miranda?

But in all seriousness, for the love of God you have only seen him in person three times? WTF If you like him that much why dont you have him move there and take things slow? I dont care how much you talk its alot different when you are living with someone and dont you think your child should spend time with this "man" before you up and marry him?

Quoting mmtosam06:

Yes 3x he has been here to Tx and he wants to move here to Tx of his own will. I did not talk him into it

Quoting anotherhalf:

Ever met in person?

Quoting mmtosam06:

32 and we talk on the phone as much as possible and have since July2010 been talking since end of May 2010 was asked in June 2011

~*Steph*~

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I met my DH online.   Completly by accident, though.   I was NOT looking for an online romance.   I was actually looking for an old friend and accidentally connected with DH.  S

same state, same first name, similar interests and other search criteria met, so I thought was my old friend... turned out it wasn't and by that time, we had already been talking and he said I interested him by then so he kept in contact.

We called each other a lot on the phone and he ended up bringing the rings the first time we met face to face.   Freaky huh?

I will admit, we both had somewhat unhappy situations and I think we were each other's "heroes" or some stuff.   But we are a success.  We had a few bumps around year 7, but I'm totally happy with my man and he with me.   We are on child number 4 (due in June) and he's been a pretty good dad and provider.   Though we aren't rich or even close to well off, I'm staying home with the kids except for the occasional odd job, temp job, whatnot to help out.

However, looking back, I do think it was pretty insane.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured