Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just a vent... Crap!!!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
me and my bf had to go to wal Mart for formula and a bday gift for my nephew. I just had surgery Tuesday for my c section. What burns my toast is to see kids in wal mart in wheelchairs and scooters with no apparent reason for them other than just to impress your friends and there are people like me who actually need them! Ugh! Its just crap. Anyways there's myvent. I'm better now.
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have informed a manager if I saw kids playing with one.  Or walked up to a mom and said, "excuse me, im going to go sit in  my car, can I give you my cell phone number so you can text me when your son is done with the scooter?  Id like to shop but I just had surgery and am having trouble walking.  There are no others left and im sure you know what its like to need a scooter when there are none."  If her child needs it, then she will understand and text you.  If he doesnt it will be a lesson that they are not toys and she will give it to you right away.

Monkeymommy22
by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM
He was there with his friends no parents and we walked into wal mart right behind them and saw him get it. I was like really
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Kick em off! You need it more!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN