Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW MANY WEDDING SETS DO YOU HAVE?? FUN POST

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Do you love the first one or the last one best? Was your husband offended or supportive? Please post RING pics!! And wedding pics too if you have them!! ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sbrock0251
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

i have had 2 sets :) my first one was cheap and broke when i get pregnant with dd.. we couldnt have it fixed and i went without one for almost 2 years... i just got my new set for v day and i LOVE it.. my husband was very supportive of me getting the new set.. he was the one that suprised me with it :)

Mare1180
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I have an engagement ring/wedding band set but I lost a lot of weight and my fingers are so small so then my hubby bought me a anniversary band. I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Just one set.  It's nearly perfect (no really the diamond is flawless and colorless, FL, D) and I wouldn't want another one.  I love my ring so much.  Me and DH definitely wanted a quality over quantity diamond, luckily he didn't cheap out and got me a bigger one than I wanted, lol.

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I have the same set. 

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Originally, I had an engagement ring and a wedding band. They weren't a set. 

Last time we moved, they got lost in the move (my hands were still swollen from pregnancy, and I was unable to wear them). That was about a year and a half ago. 

We just bought a new wedding set for me. I love it, but I still wish I had the old rings for sentimental purposes...I don't have any pics on the computer, and my camera is in the car at the moment though. 

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I have a wedding band, an engagement ring and an anniversary band that I got for our 10th anniversary. I wear all three together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Sun-jewelry my first wedding set (which I still wear and love)
My second wedding set...I love it but not as much as the first
amanda_mom89
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Well. DH and I have been married for almost 2 years and we don't have wedding bands.

I have a family ring that was my engagement ring but that's it. We're hoping to get bands with next years income tax. Didn't work out this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I LOVE this emerald and diamond set. I would love to get this in sapphire (we were married in September). Where did you get it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sun-jewelry my first wedding set (which I still wear and love)
My second wedding set...I love it but not as much as the first

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM

We did not take pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)