Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I find it funny..

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 51 Replies
2 moms liked this

That some of you ACTUALLY think that because a bag of lettuce, or the sign on top of the tomatoes.. or the milk carton you are buying says "USDA Certified Organic".. that it actually is truly organic.

Unless you are buying your produce from the farmer's market, or the farmer down the road.. your food is not as "organic" as you probably think.

by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Wydowness
by Kusabi on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Ok?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
12 moms liked this
* looks around and starts slow clap*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
The usda has piss poor regulations. She is right.. It is not very "organic" at all.
FL2AK
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM
You are correct.
UnIdentiFiedOne
I don't waste money on organic anyhow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Embers88
True.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eastcoastmama11

Lol this is more of a 'just sayin' post.

No question.. I'm just saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

East Coast Mama

First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could  mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.
Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing.
And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun. But, I don't pray to the sun. Know why? I wouldn't presume on our friendship. It's not polite." - George Carlin

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM
LOL

Quoting cherrywaves21:

* looks around and starts slow clap*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been saying this all a long!!

Just because it says organic doesn't mean it is, they slap that label on shit and you pay more for it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)