Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone else go insane from CONSTANT talking and noise?

Posted by   + Show Post

I love my son, really love him more than anything.  And, I accept him for who he is, and that he is not anything like me personality-wise.

But, I am a quiet person.  I speak so little that when I do talk, people actually comment on me doing so.  I LIKE quiet.

It is just my son and I that live in this house, and he speaks CONSTANTLY.  I cannot stress that word enough.  It is NON-FREAKING-STOP.  Or he makes annoying repetitive noises.

"nnnnnaaaaaa, nnnnnnaaaa, mommy mommy mommy do you like my helicopter noise mommy? I like it, I love it nnnnnnaaaaaa, nnnnnnnnaaaaaa, nnnnnnaaa, lookit me lookit me! lookit what I can do NNNNNNNAAAAAAAA, I love helicopters they are so cool, do you like them mommy?!!!!!!"

Do any other moms have a chatty kid that drives them crazy?

by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Replies (21-23):
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Ha, I was just thinking a few minutes ago, heck Marissa who' 5 y/o has to even talk when she's in the other room playing with her dolls.  Sheven makes up voices for everything, I sometimes wonder if she talks in her sleep.

ozarkdragonfly
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Definitely not alone. I get overloaded sometimes. Constant noise, especially repetitive noises. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" drives me INSANE! Both of my girls know not to do that lol Glad I'm not the only mom who dearly loves them but would like a little peace...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
things4us5
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM

my SOs daughter. I consider her my daughter but shes not biologically. omg she never shuts up EVER she even talks in her sleep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN