Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't get a birthday party because I am too fat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My mom always bakes me a cake and has my grandpa over for my birthday which isn't much of a party but its tradition. 2/25/11 I became a mom, I was breastfeeding and lost my baby weight then I got mirena put in and stopped because I needed a breast reduction. My weight zoomed to 235 and has been stuck there since early fall. My grandpa saw me on Thanksgiving this fat, Christmas this fat, New Years. Well my birthday is in a couple weeks and my mom who is obsessed with weight just like my grandpa she was anorexic for 20 yrs said she won't have a party because it would kill my grandpa to see me this fat. Bitch he has seen me this fat!! She says I'm lying, I'm fatter. I want to die. I hate her. I wish she would fucking die the cunt its bad enough you make me feel like shit 364 days a year about myself and now you are taking the last one too? Fucking bitch.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
syoumans77
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Bake yourself a cake, invite grandpa over and have your own party.  Fuck her.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:07 PM
wow im sorry sweetie :( if that were me and my mom i'd make sure she was never in my life again! what a bitch!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM

How old are you?

Also, my bday is Feb 25th, woohoo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:28 PM
I will be 26

Quoting Elyce225:

How old are you?

Also, my bday is Feb 25th, woohoo!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
My mom is like this because grandpa was nasty to her about her weight growing up so honestly I'm better off, I should just go to my best friends I just called her and she says she will make me a cake. And screw them. I'm taking my mirena out and going back on the pill I hate being this fat

Quoting syoumans77:

Bake yourself a cake, invite grandpa over and have your own party.  Fuck her.

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM

You're 26, You're a grown ass woman. You can have a birthday party if you want. Your mother doesn't decide that for you. :l

Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I haven't gained any from Mirena, but I haven't really lost any either.

I'm sorry, honey. I would be pretty pissed at my mom for calling me fat, too.

Chrystian
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Ouch. Sorry about that. She should be supporting you all the time. That kind of crap never helps anyone lose weight, and you should be able to enjoy your birthday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I'm just tired of everyday of the year being about how fat I am. They both have body dysmorphia. He thinks when he beat cancer and he gained weight back and broke 140 he was getting fat, and my mom thinks she is getting obsese and she is 150 now. I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

You're 26, You're a grown ass woman. You can have a birthday party if you want. Your mother doesn't decide that for you. :l

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

This.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)