Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't get a birthday party because I am too fat

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mom always bakes me a cake and has my grandpa over for my birthday which isn't much of a party but its tradition. 2/25/11 I became a mom, I was breastfeeding and lost my baby weight then I got mirena put in and stopped because I needed a breast reduction. My weight zoomed to 235 and has been stuck there since early fall. My grandpa saw me on Thanksgiving this fat, Christmas this fat, New Years. Well my birthday is in a couple weeks and my mom who is obsessed with weight just like my grandpa she was anorexic for 20 yrs said she won't have a party because it would kill my grandpa to see me this fat. Bitch he has seen me this fat!! She says I'm lying, I'm fatter. I want to die. I hate her. I wish she would fucking die the cunt its bad enough you make me feel like shit 364 days a year about myself and now you are taking the last one too? Fucking bitch.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Replies (11-15):
KaylinCC
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I agree...have your own party :)

Quoting syoumans77:

Bake yourself a cake, invite grandpa over and have your own party.  Fuck her.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM

i'd go enjoy my birthday without them and tell your mom to screw herself with a rusty chainsaw. she sounds like a real bitch. sorry.

mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Id be sick of it too and I'd tell them. Either accept me for who I am or GTFO. You don't need negativity in your life. Because all you're going to feel is like shit. You don't want that. You need to be happy. They are being shitty family members. I know its easier said than done but you need to do something about it now before something worse happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just tired of everyday of the year being about how fat I am. They both have body dysmorphia. He thinks when he beat cancer and he gained weight back and broke 140 he was getting fat, and my mom thinks she is getting obsese and she is 150 now. I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

You're 26, You're a grown ass woman. You can have a birthday party if you want. Your mother doesn't decide that for you. :l

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Yeah I know people who didn't. Sadly I've had like every single side effect that is bad on mirena, headaches, horrid cramps, nausea, weight gain, lost my sex drive

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

I haven't gained any from Mirena, but I haven't really lost any either.

I'm sorry, honey. I would be pretty pissed at my mom for calling me fat, too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
My husband thinks my mom will be happy when I look like my HS pics like she told him, I said bullshit. I weighed 150 in HS and all I ever heard was why did I have to be the fattest one of my friends? I could be such a knockout if I would just apply myself blah blah blah...thus she will NEVER be happy. She watches my son for free and he is one, and for now I appreciate it and I put up with her but if she ever says he needs to lose anything she will never see us again

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Id be sick of it too and I'd tell them. Either accept me for who I am or GTFO. You don't need negativity in your life. Because all you're going to feel is like shit. You don't want that. You need to be happy. They are being shitty family members. I know its easier said than done but you need to do something about it now before something worse happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just tired of everyday of the year being about how fat I am. They both have body dysmorphia. He thinks when he beat cancer and he gained weight back and broke 140 he was getting fat, and my mom thinks she is getting obsese and she is 150 now. I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

You're 26, You're a grown ass woman. You can have a birthday party if you want. Your mother doesn't decide that for you. :l

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured